Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 09:03 PM

2,401 posts, read 3,641,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
Why is this?

I'm better than women my age in just about everything across the board, not saying it to be an arrogant but I've never met a woman my age who can match me in everything like education, income, success, etc...
Maybe your education, income, and alleged success dont mean squat in matters of the heart.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:04 PM

837 posts, read 753,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
Oh please. Dating and trying to be desireable and meet someone who is worth a darn is hard for everyone, obviously. Wake up.

That's true but that's because women have incredibly high standards as the average single 25 year old female is getting hit on 500,000,000 times a day.

The fact that there's a female 3/10 (and listen I'm being very generous with a 3, I would argue she's a 1/10) at my job dating a tall good looking white guy is just truly horrifying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Thanks, I about choked on my dinner reading this. Lmao

I aim to please playa

Old 09-23-2015, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Maybe your education, income, and alleged success dont mean squat in matters of the heart.

what cracks me up is that if I was a female, I would be getting hit on 500,000,000 times a day

the way I get treated by gay men is a preview (they ****ing drool over me like crazy) of how I would get treated by men if I was a woman. It's unbelievable how easy that is and yet women still complain about it.

It's like playing the dating game on the absolute easiest difficulty level and still complaining that it's too hard.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:09 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,455,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantleygilbert View Post
I've gotten to know everybody at my job pretty well and I observe everyone pretty closely. It's unbelievable how easy dating is for the women at my job, not one of them particularly decent looking

There is one girl, a blonde who is probably 40 lbs overweight with just horrible looking acne. She is a nice person so I can't say anything bad about her character but her intelligence is highly questionable, makes no money because she has no idea what she's doing. She has a tall good looking white boy friend - she was being pursued hard by another decent looking tall white guy with a pretty good job. Another one of my co workers is a very average looking single mom, chain smoker, very annoying voice, very average figure. She's playing 4-5 dudes at a time, getting dates constantly and being asked out constantly. I think she's sleeping with 3 different guys right now. It just blows my mind

The male equivalent of this just doesn't exist. There are no big guys with horrible acne dating good looking tall white women. Has it always been like this? It seems like dating is getting more and more lopsided - male 9s have to settle for female 6s, female 3's think they should be getting male 8s. Why is this?

I can kill myself to have a nice looking physique, a perfect complexion, a legit college degree, a 180K a year job, the latest in fashionable outfits, etc... etc... etc... and not have 1/10th the dating options as a girl who is like a 3/10 with zero accomplishments whatsoever.
First off, liked that you posted some Rick Ross!

Overweight women can get some pretty good dudes. It is called male thirst. Same goes for the single mom who is having sex with 3 different guys right now. Women have more options because what they have between their legs is in more demand.

You are wrong that the male equivalent doesn't exist. The male equivalent can exist if the guy flashes enough cash and has a decent personality. But the cash has to be there.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:12 PM

2,401 posts, read 3,641,163 times
You need to grow up. Your degrees, job, or lonely looks wont hold you at night. It looks to me that your nasty perception about women, who you feel superior to, not being worthy of desire based entirely on their looks is a mental source of negativity and chaos for you. Thats why no one wants you. Too transparent, got issues with validation based on a bunch of material crap of no true value, and a superiority complex.

You dont need a date, you need a therapist, playa.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:13 PM

11,157 posts, read 7,954,275 times
Maybe you should switch teams.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:14 PM

5,429 posts, read 4,455,989 times
Quote:
You need to grow up. Your degrees, job, or lonely looks wont hold you at night. It looks to me that your nasty perception about women, who you feel superior to, not being worthy of desire based entirely on their looks is a mental source of negativity and chaos for you. Thats why no one wants you. Too transparent, got issues with validation based on a bunch of material crap of no true value, and a superiority complex.

You dont need a date, you need a therapist, playa.
At least one, if not multiple.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ312 View Post
First off, liked that you posted some Rick Ross!

Rick Ross ****ing blows - I posted that because it was funny within the context

Listen to some real rap brah - Wu Tang Clan, Jay Z, Nas, Biggie, Mobb Deep, etc...

Quote:
You are wrong that the male equivalent doesn't exist. The male equivalent can exist if the guy flashes enough cash and has a decent personality. But the cash has to be there.

So making 180K at 26 years of age is not enough? I need to make 800K before I can get a date?

lolz

Old 09-23-2015, 09:17 PM

18 posts, read 24,177 times
I was talking to a woman at work the other day; she's probably mid-thirties and very attractive. She had been engaged to a guy and decided to end the engagement. Then she took a couple months to regroup, and as she tells it, "then I just decided, 'you know what? I'm ready'". And then boom she was dating someone like the next day. It blew my mind. I could tell myself 'I'm ready' until the cows come home and I'd still be single. Women have to just stand there and breathe. Men have to earn money, be tall, be good looking, be funny, have the right friends and family and about a million other things. I'd like to see the guy this woman is dating, he probably looks like a bronzed adonis and is a multi-millionaire. I agree with the OP, it's just nuts.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:18 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,716,751 times
It's not.

Not in my experience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships