Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2015, 08:03 PM

61 posts, read 56,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Yeah, he's down for "hanging out," just not so much into YOU per se.

Oh well.
Yeah I agree. The weird part is that I don't think I'm that interested in him either. I'm just thinking back to my ex boyfriend and how much I was crazy into him when we first started dating and there's really no comparison with this guy. It's like, I kinda like him? But I don't think I like him enough to really desire a relationship with him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2015, 08:04 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristamarie View Post
Yeah I agree. The weird part is that I don't think I'm that interested in him either. I'm just thinking back to my ex boyfriend and how much I was crazy into him when we first started dating and there's really no comparison with this guy. It's like, I kinda like him? But I don't think I like him enough to really desire a relationship with him.
So you're listening to your gut.

No need to have mediocre sex with someone you "kinda like" if you don't really want to.

Old 10-04-2015, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Wmsn is right krista he just wants one thing and now he's got it........
Yeah but I guarentee he'll ask me again to "hangout." Meh. Not happening!

Old 10-04-2015, 08:07 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:

The best way to see if he was REALLY into you or not is to go out and meet a new fella and see his reaction

Old 10-04-2015, 08:27 PM

94 posts, read 104,978 times
Was he working on others while "dating" her? He could have 3/4 he was talking to. Who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
What I don't get is that 3 weeks and several dates is quite an investment of time and effort...why do all that for a one-off? Trying to think like a guy here but if he can "get it" once why not keep them in the lineup for a few more weeks? Guys act like it's soooo hard to get sex but when they do, they burn through them on ONS. That seems like a very stupid waste of resources.

Old 10-04-2015, 08:49 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Lemme guess. Interesting things have happened with lights out, but there was no mutual attraction or feelings.

It's just bad sex. Find another guy and ignore this dude.

Old 10-04-2015, 11:27 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
excellent, now if we can get you to STOP USING THE GOD DAMNED PILLS, then we got something going for YOU.

Old 10-04-2015, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Lemme guess. Interesting things have happened with lights out, but there was no mutual attraction or feelings.

It's just bad sex. Find another guy and ignore this dude.
It was't bad but it wasn't the best I've ever had, but no not bad by any means.

Old 10-04-2015, 11:54 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
Yep 10 minutes a pill
You think this is funny?

What sort of "hard" degree requires Bar tending Classes?

You present yourself as one who got exactly what was paid for.

Old 10-05-2015, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
You think this is funny?

What sort of "hard" degree requires Bar tending Classes?

You present yourself as one who got exactly what was paid for.
HAHA.

Everyone on this thread is funny to me because I'm a full time student at a great university getting my bachelors in Biology and applying for Optometry school in the fall AND taking night classes to be a bartender which is actually not an easy job despite the stigma. So I'm doing just fine, haters gunna' hate!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships