Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 05:52 PM

58 posts, read 51,221 times

Advertisements

I am 28 and was with an abusive man for over a year, but within the last 3 months he stepped up his abuse. Before he may push and shove and yell but in the last 3 months he started actually hitting/punching me, violently shoving me into walls etc. Well at one point he hit me so hard he broke my nose and gave me a concussion which I managed to call the cops and he was arrested but was released THE NEXT DAY! It's really insane how little our justice system actually gives a damn about protecting women, huh? If they really wanted to any man arrested hitting/beating a woman would get instant 10+ years of hard labor, but that requires men and cops actually giving a damn about women which they don't.

So knowing my ex (I broke up with him immediately after) won't get the shame and ridicule any man that hurts a woman deserve I came up with a plan to. Now we live in a small town where everyone knows everyone's business, and is incredibly easy to get people to believe something even if it's not true.

So what I started doing is spreading the idea that my ex was a white supremacist and a member of the KKK. Boy, it didn't take long at all before he started being shunned. He ended up losing his job, denied service, and even once as he was walking out of a bar got beat by 3 men, he could barely walk and his face was seriously messed up.

I actually called him at his apartment laughing telling him he deserves everything. He demanded I tell the truth but I told him I hope he dies an excruciating death by brain cancer. He lost his apartment soon after and moved to another town but I am sure word will spread there as well. Now I'm sure those will be saying even for what he did he didn't deserve it, but I disagree. Had he actually been given an actual punishment I wouldn't have. And don't get me wrong, I abhore the KKK and the like as well, but I think it's egregious and says a lot about how our society truly values women that a man that people think is a white supremacist/KKK member is worse than a man that hits/beats a woman.

I don't feel the least bit bad about it, and I would throw a party if I found out he had some cancer that makes him die a slow excruciating death.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2015, 06:10 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,912,555 times
I'm not sure where you live, but in most places he would be released the next day only if he posted bail. Then, at a later date, he would have a hearing to determine if there would be a trial. If he was found to be guilty of the charge, or entered a guilty, he would receive sentencing then. This is generally how the justice system works.

As far as what you did, yes it was wrong.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:10 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,872,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez28 View Post
I am 28 and was with an abusive man for over a year, but within the last 3 months he stepped up his abuse. Before he may push and shove and yell but in the last 3 months he started actually hitting/punching me, violently shoving me into walls etc. Well at one point he hit me so hard he broke my nose and gave me a concussion which I managed to call the cops and he was arrested but was released THE NEXT DAY! It's really insane how little our justice system actually gives a damn about protecting women, huh? If they really wanted to any man arrested hitting/beating a woman would get instant 10+ years of hard labor, but that requires men and cops actually giving a damn about women which they don't.
we have this thing in this country called due process, you cant just toss a person into jail for long periods of time on a whim. sorry that you dont want to follow this due process, but justice takes time.

Quote:
So knowing my ex (I broke up with him immediately after) won't get the shame and ridicule any man that hurts a woman deserve I came up with a plan to. Now we live in a small town where everyone knows everyone's business, and is incredibly easy to get people to believe something even if it's not true.

So what I started doing is spreading the idea that my ex was a white supremacist and a member of the KKK. Boy, it didn't take long at all before he started being shunned. He ended up losing his job, denied service, and even once as he was walking out of a bar got beat by 3 men, he could barely walk and his face was seriously messed up.

I actually called him at his apartment laughing telling him he deserves everything. He demanded I tell the truth but I told him I hope he dies an excruciating death by brain cancer. He lost his apartment soon after and moved to another town but I am sure word will spread there as well. Now I'm sure those will be saying even for what he did he didn't deserve it, but I disagree. Had he actually been given an actual punishment I wouldn't have. And don't get me wrong, I abhore the KKK and the like as well, but I think it's egregious and says a lot about how our society truly values women that a man that people think is a white supremacist/KKK member is worse than a man that hits/beats a woman.

I don't feel the least bit bad about it, and I would throw a party if I found out he had some cancer that makes him die a slow excruciating death.
so in other words you stooped to his level to get back at him, in fact you went below his level by lying about him. real classy, i hope you and i never have a relationship.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:12 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,359,302 times
Wow, why all the drama?

Old 10-23-2015, 06:13 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,216,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julez28 View Post

Okay so you don't feel bad about what you did. What was thew point of this thread again?

Old 10-23-2015, 06:14 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,872,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Okay so you don't feel bad about what you did. What was thew point of this thread again?
girl getting stupid and showing off that stupidity.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:17 PM

48,556 posts, read 34,911,433 times
You're both pretty low.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-23-2015, 06:17 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,727,557 times
Well, that was an ugly little bit of exhibitionism, wasn't it? Get a life.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:19 PM

6,304 posts, read 9,019,203 times
If this is real-- I hope this guy hauls you into court and sues you for slander and defamation. You obviously need a lesson in how the courts work.

Old 10-23-2015, 06:20 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,359,302 times
You should really get that concussion checked out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships