Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 12:59 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,608,484 times

Advertisements

Maybe also stop viewing it as a tournament?

Decent women don't appreciate it when they detect that you have some kind of game going on.

I also sincerely doubt that men who are nice, hardworking, and relatively attractive don't have any women interested in them. Stop just looking for supermodels/hotties and look for someone who is attractive as well as kind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2015, 12:59 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,999,231 times
I'd say most of it has to do with luck and being in the right place at the right time. Which is awful to leave your future dating up to luck, but that's how it works.

Yeah being as well-rounded helps. Having hobbies that get you out in public helps too. And having an amazing personality will make up for your hair line and other physical problems. Unfortunately, most will over look you just because of those things you mentioned. Truth sucks but that's life.

Old 11-01-2015, 01:01 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,407,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post

Decent women don't appreciate it when they detect that you have some kind of game going on.

I also sincerely doubt that men who are nice, hardworking, and relatively attractive don't have any women interested in them. Stop just looking for supermodels/hotties and look for someone who is attractive as well as kind.
In my case, I'm all that, and I haven't able to get a woman romantically interested in me for whatever reason. I also don't just go looking for the supermodels/hotties.

It's why I say it involves a lot of luck.

Old 11-01-2015, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorker11356 View Post
In my case, I'm all that, and I haven't able to get a woman romantically interested in me for whatever reason. I also don't just go looking for the supermodels/hotties.

It's why I say it involves a lot of luck.
Do you have contact with a lot of women?

I guarantee at least one of them is interesting in you.

Old 11-01-2015, 01:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:

His secretary stares at his azz.

Old 11-01-2015, 01:10 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
Quote:
A lot of it really comes down to luck as well. More than some people are willing to admit.
As someone who busted out on the genetic jackpot, this is true.

Old 11-01-2015, 01:14 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,407,262 times
Quote:

Whenever I have asked out women that seemed interested in me. They either ended up ghosting on me (most of the time), or made excuse after excuse to go out on a date. Same thing with online dating (and what's been happening recently)

Old 11-01-2015, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Whenever I have asked out women that seemed interested in me. They either ended up ghosting on me (most of the time), or made excuse after excuse to go out on a date. Same thing with online dating (and what's been happening recently)
So you do have women who have interest, they just end up being a-holes?

That's different than not meeting any women at all, and therefore I would agree that it is largely a matter of luck.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:01 AM

311 posts, read 292,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Stop looking.Then it will find you.
*roll eyes*.

Old 11-02-2015, 08:05 AM

311 posts, read 292,801 times
Quote:

The hardest part is finding out which women find you attractive. Women (for the most part) would rather die than make the first move.
It takes a fair amount of experience to detect if a woman is being nice, or if she is interested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships