Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 02:52 PM

73 posts, read 70,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Are you that stunning that leaves men speechless?

Quote:
Well, he is kinda creepy by putting a note on your car. This means he knows your
route and possibly more.
This gives me the creeps!

I don't understand why he wouldn't just say hi or something. Get to know you alittle and perhaps walk you to your car if it was ok.

Quote:

Here's what he's probably doing on the other train;

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! By the way 'I'm Hispanic? Admirer? More like
STALKER! Oh my word I'm so stupid!!! I have to go 5 frickin miles out of my way
NOT to ride her train! Dang it! Stupid! Stupid! STU-PID!!!!"

LOL!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2015, 02:54 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,801,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Why would it creep you out?
The note is from someone telling you he has noticed you, telling you why he hasn't approached you and letting you know he admires you.
He has done nothing wrong or creepy and you appear to have condemned him already.
Perhaps you should have approached him, said hello and thanked him for the note.

He has actually been very respectful and shown you that he does not want to scare you by just walking up to you without warning.

And so many wonder why no one approaches them in public.....
I'm with you on this one. This is much less creepy than being approached by a stranger with a crush on you. OP, put yourself in his shoes. What would you do if you were a man who saw a woman that he really liked and you weren't quite sure how to approach her? If you didn't say something, you'd have to live with that regret to the end of your days. That may sound overdramatic but I'm betting that many people have similar regrets from years past even. I had a man try to talk to me at a party many years ago and I fled b/c I was too attracted to him! I still regret that.

Old 11-16-2015, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Why would it creep you out?
The note is from someone telling you he has noticed you, telling you why he hasn't approached you and letting you know he admires you.
He has done nothing wrong or creepy and you appear to have condemned him already.
Perhaps you should have approached him, said hello and thanked him for the note.

He has actually been very respectful and shown you that he does not want to scare you by just walking up to you without warning.

And so many wonder why no one approaches them in public.....

The note on my car really caught me off-guard. I guess since this has never happened to me before, I thought it was a bit strange... I might not seem approachable because I'm always talking with friends on the train, but I am very friendly and always smiling...I don't see why he couldn't say hello in the parking lot or try to get to know me or something. I think that would have been nice...

He didn't at least leave a name, number, etc...just not sure what to expect next

Old 11-16-2015, 03:03 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquemt84 View Post
The note on my car really caught me off-guard. I guess since this has never happened to me before, I thought it was a bit strange... I might not seem approachable because I'm always talking with friends on the train, but I am very friendly and always smiling...I don't see why he couldn't say hello in the parking lot or try to get to know me or something. I think that would have been nice...

He didn't at least leave a name, number, etc...just not sure what to expect next

You are creeped out by a simple note on your vehicle and you wonder why he did not just walk up to you in the parking lot?

You just do not get it do you?

Old 11-16-2015, 03:14 PM

Quote:
You are creeped out by a simple note on your vehicle and you wonder why he did not just walk up to you in the parking lot?

Of course I get it. What about me feeling a bit creeped out about a note on my vehicle has anything to do with me not getting "it"? One thing is feeling a bit creeped out about all the uncertainty that comes with an anonymous letter being left on a vehicle by a total stranger, and another is being approached by the person with a "hello", which to me, is how I prefer to be approached...Like I said, I will not be rude at all if he ever approaches...thanks for your input!

Old 11-16-2015, 03:16 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,131,339 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Old 11-16-2015, 03:21 PM

497 posts, read 696,484 times
Quote:

I agree! To me, the note is very innocent and sweet - not a bit creepy at all. Creepy would be if he had followed you to your car late at night and then tried to strike up a conversation with you.

Old 11-16-2015, 03:29 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Of course I get it. What about me feeling a bit creeped out about a note on my vehicle has anything to do with me not getting "it"? One thing is feeling a bit creeped out about all the uncertainty that comes with an anonymous letter being left on a vehicle by a total stranger, and another is being approached by the person with a "hello", which to me, is how I prefer to be approached...Like I said, I will not be rude at all if he ever approaches...thanks for your input!
I kind of agree, here. I'm not sure I'd be creeped out by a note on my car, but I do fail to see what's so difficult about "hello". But I guess that's pretty much the definition of shyness: not being able to say "hello". Shyness isn't a crime, but women do tend to prefer "hello" or "hi", followed by friendly banter.

Still, at least he tried. He really did his best, I give him credit for that. Now he's probably mortified, which is probably why he started taking a different train. He's making it clear that the ball is in your court, OP, should you ever cross paths with him again. He made his move, then backed off, quite possibly to signal that he's NOT stalking you and doesn't want you to feel pressured. What's a shy guy to do, otherwise?

Old 11-16-2015, 03:33 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
Wonder what would happen if you wrote a question on the note and left it on your car to be found?

Old 11-16-2015, 04:45 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,243,097 times
Quote:

He in essence told you who he is why haven't YOU walked up to him and said hello?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships