Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2015, 06:33 PM

2,013 posts, read 1,608,094 times

Advertisements

As I considered this the first thing I thought was "wtf? My bras are expensive. I'm not leaving them on some dude's gross bathroom floor."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2015, 07:26 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Oooooh behave you old dog you. :P
you dont want me to behave, it isnt as much fun

Old 12-10-2015, 07:31 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
you dont want me to behave, it isnt as much fun

Old 12-10-2015, 07:32 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
As I considered this the first thing I thought was "wtf? My bras are expensive. I'm not leaving them on some dude's gross bathroom floor."
Right? Lol

I have pretty ones.

Old 12-10-2015, 07:36 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,230,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
Scenario:

You have been spending time alone with a female you know either at her place or at your place. She has invited you over to her place to have dinner alone with her at her place and to watch some TV. At this point neither one of you has talked about going out on a date. She has not made any kind of move romantically and neither have you. She has told you that she wants to be your friend.

The times you spend time alone with her at your place are when she comes over to your place because she needs your help with something. This happens after the 2nd time she invited you over to spend time alone with her at her place.

So the two of you are talking when she tells you that she needs to use your bathroom. Later on after she leaves your place you notice a bra on your bathroom floor.

What is the first thing on your mind after looking at her bra?
Dear Penthouse......

Old 12-11-2015, 02:06 AM

15,080 posts, read 20,474,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post

What is the first thing on your mind after looking at her bra?
What am I - room service?!?

[]

Old 12-11-2015, 02:59 AM

1,285 posts, read 1,289,233 times
I'm sorry when people really have conflict over things like this. I don't even know if this is for real since I assumed the OP isn't a teen. Quite frankly the last time I had thoughts that consumed me like this was back in Junior High when I wasn't sure if this little cheer girl was intentionally flashing her crotch shots at me, and if I should assume it must be intentional. If you are older than 24, and you want someone physically, you better say something, and if there is confusion, you better ask questions.

If some female I had intimate dinners with dropped her bra on my bathroom floor, I'd pick it up and drive to her place and hand deliver it that night...strike when the irons hot....open mouths get fed....blah blah

Old 12-11-2015, 04:18 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,608,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigueur2014 View Post
I'm sorry when people really have conflict over things like this. I don't even know if this is for real since I assumed the OP isn't a teen. Quite frankly the last time I had thoughts that consumed me like this was back in Junior High when I wasn't sure if this little cheer girl was intentionally flashing her crotch shots at me, and if I should assume it must be intentional. If you are older than 24, and you want someone physically, you better say something, and if there is confusion, you better ask questions.

If some female I had intimate dinners with dropped her bra on my bathroom floor, I'd pick it up and drive to her place and hand deliver it that night...strike when the irons hot....open mouths get fed....blah blah
The OP is a woman. I think that's pretty evident by the screen name.

Old 12-11-2015, 06:30 AM

2,322 posts, read 923,484 times
My first reaction would be where are...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordin View Post
Her panties.
...followed by the thought that this is an immature girl. Because...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Very strange. There are plenty more effective ways to invite a man to bed, that don't involve leaving the poor guy standing there all perplexed, scratching his head.
Bingo! I'm at an age that if you say you want to be friends, I'll take you at your word and believe you. I don't have any desire or time for games. You want to be friends, got it. You want to be lovers, we may be able to work with that. Just be upfront.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClutterbuck View Post
This had me cracking up. Reminded me of a young woman I dated, "Gentle now, watch the lace. NOT WITH YOUR TEETH!"

Old 12-11-2015, 06:40 AM

2,322 posts, read 923,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
You mentioned that she needs things done when you're around, so I'd see that as a red flag. If this were me, I'd be annoyed at her 'subtlety' and would not mention the bra, just to screw with her. Just going off your OP she appears to think putting that bra out there was a way to insure that you approach her, and not the other way around (which is why I'd act as though the bra incident never happened). She will likely grow increasingly irritated as the night passes, as you've not taken the bait (or ignored the bait and are waiting for her to speak her mind in an adult manner).

Some women literally think men are animals ('let me let him 'accidentally' see me in my panties, he'll be at my feet!'), and she obviously thinks a discarded bra is all it takes to get your attention without any further effort.

Make this bra-leaving broad work for it, guy.
I know I said I don't have time for games, but I undress, I mean I digress. I do have time for this one I would totally ignore the incident and not bring it up. If she asks me about the bra while in my apartment, I'll open up a drawer that is full of bras and panties and ask if hers is in there. Maybe I'm not as grown up as I claim to be
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships