Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2015, 03:38 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,483,349 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post
Nahhh. I'd rather drop by your house.......give you an early "Stocking Stuffer"

Merry Christmas Baby.....

You sure do treat me nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no39...8181DB1C2DD5B5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Mature.

Someone's getting coal in their stocking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Nice. Someone is on the naughty list for Christmas this year. It was a joke BTW so don't go off and attack me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
My hand is too busy holding my vodka.
Not that you gents need a woman from the cyber-ether who's probably twice your age boosting you, but I'm guessing the comment you responded to actually did more to reinforce your decision not to partner up for the sake of partnering up than to shame you. Or, as a wise woman (that being my mother) once told me, "It's better to be alone than to wish you were."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2016, 09:48 AM

761 posts, read 832,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bson1257 View Post
Why on earth would anyone date someone who looks like a goblin?
I knew a dry cleaner who was ugly as sin.
But even as ugly as he was, he found that "one".

Sure, she looks like Smeagol from LOTR, but they are happy!

Old 01-13-2016, 10:04 AM

98 posts, read 72,792 times
Different people have different attractions bars, levels they will not go below. But generally, beautiful people get more attention. You can't be too young, nor too beautiful!

Old 01-13-2016, 10:39 AM

1,185 posts, read 804,539 times
The media defines degree of attractiveness. Look at your grocery stores and Hollywood. At the checkout you see the magazines, the actress with bikini, the shirtless blue eyed guy etc.

All glamor shot good looking celebrities. And that is what the common mortal sees and is imprinted in their head. The movie star all made up and the perfect shot.

Think about it. Attractiveness is being redefined so when men and women go to online dating, their minds tends to look for looks that are similar to stars generally. Jennifer Lawrence, Mila kunis, Olivia Wilde, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth to quote some examples.

Old 01-13-2016, 10:49 AM

1,592 posts, read 1,212,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nald View Post
Would you date or keep dating him/her? Would you be afraid/vary of others and what they think or talk about it? And if you would, what would be your primary concern - your image, or her (or his) self-esteem and stuff like that?
I would not date if she's ugly to me. I need an attraction. As a result, what others think would be a moot point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships