Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2016, 06:50 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by svendrell View Post
Can you imagine! Surprise, check this out!
Oh yeah I'd be like good gawd man! You are a mutant! Where's professor X?

Rogue is my favorite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2016, 07:00 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
What if they are hiding a third nipple?
Maybe what they're hiding is the outright shock that anybody would think a date is trustworthy simply for dropping trou on the first date.

It's weird that anybody could think someone who gets naked by dessert time isn't hiding anything. Maybe she's getting naked and hiding the fact that she has gonorrhea. Or is hiding the fact that she is currently married and her husband owns a gun. Or is hiding the fact that she "oops" forgot the birth control tonight. Maybe she's hiding a cold sore in the back of her inner cheek. Or she's hiding that she's been stalking you on Facebook and that accidental bumping-into wasn't accidental at all and that since that worked so well, she isn't about to stop now.

I mean who the heck knows?

Just such a weird assumption, LOL...that panties hitting the floor by the end of the first date means "honesty." LOL!!!

Yeah, I'm hiding that I'm not attracted to the guy as I don't want to just blurt it out. But I think he's onto me because as soon as I said no to a Canadian three-way following our romantic dinner at Applebee's, he gave me the stink-eye...Gotta work on this hiding stuff a bit better.

Old 01-13-2016, 07:03 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
My ex had a third nipple. It wasn't a big deal.
LOL, I had a male friend who had a third nipple...it was way low on his chest and off to one side...he showed it to everybody...EVERYBODY.

I think he thought of it as his conversation starter! LOL! I mean why futz around with "So what do you do for a living?" or "Catch The Force Awakens yet?" when you can open with a solid "Want to look at my third nipple?"

Kinda made me want to draw one on for my next date.

Old 01-13-2016, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
LOL, I had a male friend who had a third nipple...it was way low on his chest and off to one side...he showed it to everybody...EVERYBODY.

I think he thought of it as his conversation starter! LOL! I mean why futz around with "So what do you do for a living?" or "Catch The Force Awakens yet?" when you can open with a solid "Want to look at my third nipple?"

Kinda made me want to draw one on for my next date.
Whoah.......hahaha......you want to draw a third nipple on your chest?

Old 01-13-2016, 08:04 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,840,998 times
Quote:
The ones who have sex on the first date, they're usually more trust worthy and put all their cards on the table. Not hiding anything (literally and figuratively lol).
You've probably got some growing up to do yet, but this is still one of the most hilariious things I've ever read on CD. It is AMAZING what shi* some "men" come up with to manipulate women.

Not too long ago, "men" unanimously said the opposite: if a woman DID have sex before marriage, let alone after just a few dates, she wasn't trustworthy. And, because a woman's "value" rested almost entirely on her chastity (it was important for a man to marry a virgin. He'd be considered a patsy to marry a woman with any kind of a "past"), "nice" women didn't dare have sex before marriage, no matter how much they wanted to (not to mention their valid fears prior to the advent of the Pill).

But now, their brides' virginity doesn't provide men the same social "respect" it once did (thankfully). So, they've come up with another way to get what benefits THEM: easy, no-strings-attached, emotionless sex, just the way men like it. And, of course, as usual, women are to obey, lest they be subjected to social derision. To that end, name-calling has always been an effective tactic. But like fashion and music, the epithets have changed with the times. Fifty or 60 years ago, disobedient women were called slu** and wh**es. Today, they're called prudes. It's common on CD. "Standards" are getting REALLY tough now, though: women who don't do what men expect them to do with their own bodies are UNTRUSTWORTHY.

Same crap, different pile. All to try to control women.

Old 01-13-2016, 08:06 PM

1,592 posts, read 1,212,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
You've probably got some growing up to do yet, but this is still one of the most hilariious things I've ever read on CD. It is AMAZING what shi* some "men" come up with to manipulate women.

Not too long ago, "men" unanimously said the opposite: if a woman HAD sex before marriage, let alone after just a few dates, she wasn't trustworthy. And, because a woman's "value" rested almost entirely on her chastity (it was important for a man to marry a virgin. He'd be considered a patsy to marry a woman with any kind of a "past"), "nice" women didn't dare have sex before marriage, no matter how much they wanted to (not to mention their valid fears prior to the advent of the Pill).

But, now, their brides' virginity doesn't provide men the same social "benefits" it once did (thankfully). So, they've come up with another way to get what benefits THEM: easy, no-strings-attached, emotionless sex, just the way men like it. And, of course, as usual, women are to obey, lest they be subjected to social derision. To that end, name-calling has always been an effective tactic. But like fashion and music, the epithets have changed with the times. Fifty or 60 years ago, disobedient women were called slu** and wh**es. Today, they're called prudes. It's common on CD. "Standards" are getting REALLY tough now, though: women who don't do what men expect them to do with their own bodies are UNTRUSTWORTHY.

Same crap, different pile. All to try to control women.
Oh lighten up. It's a joke.

Old 01-13-2016, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Oh, yeah?

Old 01-13-2016, 08:28 PM

Quote:
I think she wants you.

Old 01-13-2016, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I think she wants you.
Reana, you've said this before. According to you, I want half the guys on CD.

Old 01-13-2016, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
Reana, you've said this before. According to you, I want half the guys on CD.
Lol!!!! Maybe you do.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships