Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2016, 08:19 PM

426 posts, read 370,870 times

Advertisements

I dont want to sound like a man ***** but when I sleep with different women it just feels incredibly good and makes me feel very positive about myself why is that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2016, 08:22 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
Because sex feels good?

Old 01-29-2016, 08:25 PM

15,071 posts, read 10,096,890 times
It is ok to enjoy it but as a source of self worth and positivity... I'd be wary of that. But sex is fun.. exploration is fun... and if you are up to it, different people bring different experiences.

However, casual sex never did it for me.... I guess I need some sort of connection to fully enjoy it with someone. FWB with close friends made me feel closer to them. An open relationship with a GF made the whole experience even more fullfilling.

Old 01-29-2016, 08:26 PM

37,608 posts, read 45,978,731 times
Oy vey.

Old 01-29-2016, 08:26 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,909,526 times
For myself, a guy that is attracted to women, the need for different sources of sexual attention over a period of time comes (no pun intended) down to:

Variety of pheromones. The science behind attraction based on pheromones is complex but some research has shown that amongst higher evolved primates: humans, when seeking sexual partners we are predetermined to grow bored with an existing partner ultimately based on our own subjective responses to the primary partner's pheromones becoming less and not as powerful overtime. The end result is seeking out new partners.

Different women, because ultimately once I get too close, I seriously begin to want to get out, so an endless and somewhat unhealthy pattern develops where once things get past an initial infatuation or lust stage, I won't allow myself to transition into what should be the next stage of a healthy level of mature love based on commitment and intimacy along with comfortable (non-exciting) bonding. - But then again the women I am with are not necessarily capable of taking things to the next level anyway so it's a win-win when it gets to the point where it is time to check out.

And, the cycle continues on and on. . . . . .

Old 01-29-2016, 08:31 PM

30,902 posts, read 32,995,285 times
Because it's nice to feel wanted?

Old 01-29-2016, 08:38 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSparks View Post
I dont want to sound like a man ***** but when I sleep with different women it just feels incredibly good and makes me feel very positive about myself why is that?
Because you have low self-esteem, so you need that in order to feel good about yourself.

Old 01-29-2016, 08:39 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
So in this thread you say you have fun sleeping with a lot of women, but in the other thread you seem puzzled about how people know they are sexually compatible...

You are certainly a strange one!

Old 01-29-2016, 08:52 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,523,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSparks View Post
It's just an ego boost mate, you feel more attractive and can walk on water etc.

I can't think of any other feeling that's much better than having multiple women chase after you however........... As you sleep with more and more you're confidence does go through the roof but then you can become " over confident " which I was at you're age which leads to all sorts of problems. Another thing to consider is there WILL be a time when you go through a slump if you will and don't attract as many that WILL damage/shatter you're confidence no end ( I guarantee this WILL happen at some point ).

The point I'm making is in short don't let it go to your head mate

Old 01-29-2016, 09:06 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
So in this thread you say you have fun sleeping with a lot of women, but in the other thread you seem puzzled about how people know they are sexually compatible...

You are certainly a strange one!
That's what I was thinking. If you are sleeping with a lot of different people - wouldn't you KNOW about sexual compatibility?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships