Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 08:52 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,189,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuason77 View Post
I met this girl months ago and we've been dating since them, i'm really trying to forget and avoid jealousy but it's not easy! The fact the i have sex with the same girl my cousin had bothers me too much! I think about breaking up but i love her so much! I'm jealous of her past, unfortunately. People may tell me to end the relationship but i like this girl a lot. I feel myself so imature! She told me in the beginning of our relationship she had sex with my cousin years ago in college. My cousin lied to me, after that i don't talk to him anymore. He lied to me because when i met her he told me he didn't have anything with her, she was just a friend in college years ago. They've know each other for a long time, but she says was only casual, a one night stand! Now talking about other previous relationships we had, she was married twice and i was married only once. I feel jealous in almost everything. I need help how to overcome my insecurities and jealousy. I don't trust her i think she'll cheat on me, she doesn't love...etc. Sometimes i think about breaking up just because she had sex with my cousin, this upsets me very much, even though i like her a lot. What you think i should do? Try? End the relationship? Sometimes i feel like i just can't date a girl who had sex with my cousin, it's tough and hard for me to acceptI don't know what to do anymore!
Go have sex with one of her cousins.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2016, 06:13 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,576,740 times
Just imagine getting married with this girl and having your cousin who sexed her there at your wedding!

She may be a great woman but its things like this that can ruin a relationship before it even starts.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:16 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
I don't have a problem she slept with other guys before but the only problem I have is because it was my cousin. That mother****er I hate my cousin!
Did she know he was your cousin or that you hate him BEFORE you started dating?

Stop blaming her for not knowing who she would be dating in the future and knowing all of his family before she meets him.

Please break up and let her get on with her life.

Old 03-17-2016, 01:04 PM

340 posts, read 272,273 times
Ok guys you asked and now you've got it. We had a fight about other problems like her depression low self esteem, her personal problems in life etc and she told me "I think we should break up you don't deserve to be in a relationship with someone like me". I said "ok if it's that what you want".
As I won't chase her because i don't chase women i'll see what happens...I'm done!

Old 03-17-2016, 01:29 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,906,644 times
Quote:
Ok guys you asked and now you've got it. We had a fight about other problems like her depression low self esteem, her personal problems in life etc and she told me "I think we should break up you don't deserve to be in a relationship with someone like me". I said "ok if it's that what you want".
As I won't chase her because i don't chase women i'll see what happens...I'm done!
Whew! Finally. What took you so long? Now go to therapy.

Old 03-17-2016, 01:37 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
Now go to therapy.
Please! Therapy ASAP.

Old 03-17-2016, 01:38 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,451,329 times
You sound young...why waste so much time and effort on someone who is going to test a basic realtionship so much?

And as others have said...seek someone to talk to to help you understand yourself better and why you put yourself in these situations

Old 04-11-2016, 02:14 PM

340 posts, read 272,273 times
I'm close to my cousin's brother and he (my cousin's brother) wants me to introduce my girlfriend to him, i don't think he knows about the situation! Anyway I don't think this is a good idea!

Old 04-11-2016, 02:18 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,906,644 times
Well, that breakup didn't last long.

Old 04-11-2016, 02:18 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Too much drama in this family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships