Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 01:49 PM

2 posts, read 2,294 times

Advertisements

What do you like about the opposite sex? Or what are some of your favourite things about the opposite sex?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2017, 01:58 PM

20,423 posts, read 14,740,820 times
Strong hands, deep voices.

Also...as someone who has dated both men and women, the reason I've had many men and few women is, I think, that it's so much easier to transition from flirtatious overtures and green light signals, to action, with a man. They are usually more driven to press forward to a sexual place. I might have a crush on a woman for months, and she knows it, and we flirt and play and even kiss or whatever, but it seems like when it comes to that moment of doing SOMETHING to push our interaction to "OK, yeah, we are doing this!" both of us falter, get shy, wait for the other one to do a bit of pursuit...both of us being too womanish I guess. Maybe I should be interested in more masculine women?

So I like how for the most part, when I want to be with someone, men seem to make it easier for me most of the time. If that makes any sense...

Old 11-10-2017, 03:31 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,251,193 times
Their big feet and deep voices

When you can see their rhomboids through their shirt

That instinct to protect the vulnerable

They way they have a good-natured rivalry amongst each other (especially when chicks are present)

Bromances

Facial hair

Old 11-10-2017, 04:07 PM

17,232 posts, read 57,186,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Their big feet and deep voices

When you can see their rhomboids through their shirt

That instinct to protect the vulnerable

They way they have a good-natured rivalry amongst each other (especially when chicks are present)

Bromances

Facial hair
Really? Big feet? I mean, OK, in proportion to the rest of the dude's stature...

I have a lot that I like about women, but, I am not coming up with much I can post while remaining within the TOS.

But, hey, there is a LOT that I like. OK, good hair and good perfume, and small hands. And, yeah, other stuff too.

Or, maybe, "big feet" is a TOS compatible stand in for something else?

Old 11-10-2017, 04:20 PM

13,288 posts, read 8,494,840 times
Some men
(1) ability to be rational and non judgmental.
(2) genuine.
(3) the quick wit.
(4) compassionate and passionate!
(5) their cologne .

Smooth jazz voice is a plus! And ohh that smile sometimes!

Old 11-10-2017, 04:23 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,251,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Mitch View Post
Really? Big feet? I mean, OK, in proportion to the rest of the dude's stature...

I have a lot that I like about women, but, I am not coming up with much I can post while remaining within the TOS.

But, hey, there is a LOT that I like. OK, good hair and good perfume, and small hands. And, yeah, other stuff too.

Or, maybe, "big feet" is a TOS compatible stand in for something else?
No, really. It's not a euphemism or anything, I'm just fascinated, in a non-fetish way by, by how much bigger a dude's feet and shoes are, compared to mine.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:31 PM

426 posts, read 352,804 times
Their package..

Just kidding. Deep voice, the fact that a man is taller than me, laid back personality, cracks jokes, good smelling men with their fancy cologne and nice smelling deodorants lol.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:38 PM

11,168 posts, read 8,001,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
No, really. It's not a euphemism or anything, I'm just fascinated, in a non-fetish way by, by how much bigger a dude's feet and shoes are, compared to mine.
I like guys who are really big...hands, feet, torso.... but mine "is" more of a fetish than a fascination.

Old 11-10-2017, 04:56 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,091,555 times
A man that is (not in any particular order):

Streetwise, but not a street creature. Naturally aware of his surroundings.
Someone who I feel safe and comfortable in their presence. Approachable. Not intimidating to me, but perfectly capable of intimidating when threatened.
Lives by a code and has a strong sense of right and wrong.
Doesn't have to claim a religious label, but must have a soul that I can touch.
Intelligent, but doesn't act like a know-it-all.
Can teach me something, and hold my interest by not talking down to me or making me feel like a moron for not already knowing what he knows.
Carries himself with confidence, but doesn't act like he is always ready to kick but and take names.
Relaxed. Comfortable in his own skin.
A good sense of humor. Doesn't take himself or life too seriously. Someone that can roll with life's punches.
Can be faithful.
Respectful.

For physical male:

6 foot +/-
Can be carrying some weigh, but you can see he's not a complete couch potato.
Upper body strength is always nice.
Playful eyes. The lights are on AND somebody is home.

Basically, just your average knight in shining armor. Maybe James Bond 007, but without the blatant playboy mystique, and no one is trying to kill him all the time.

As long as I'm seeking perfection, I might as well dream big.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:28 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,916,312 times
i love everything about women, they way they feel, the way the touch, the way they smell, the sound of their voice, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships