Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 06:10 AM

3,166 posts, read 3,364,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comedyshortsgamer View Post
for example being a ID fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer_Rain View Post
What's an "ID fan"?
I'm guessing Investigation Discovery channel??? Surprised no one mentioned it yet. I would definitely question his interest in those shows if that was what he typically watched on TV.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2016, 06:47 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,585,841 times
Okay some of these are truly weird - I like the foot fetishist and the ticklers. I could date a girl with Frodo Feet and it would not bother me in the least. I am still waiting for a spanking story. Mine are relatively common

Bad Hygiene - I got a ride to work a couple of times with an attractive coworker, her car was a complete wreak, I was trapped for 45 minutes in what felt (and smelled) like a dumpster - there were even boogers on the dash. Completely avoided her after that.

The Muppets - I dated a girl for several weeks when i found out she loved the Muppets. She kept wanting to go see their movie - we broke up. I mean come on they were hand puppets. Admittedly this would not bother me in the least bit now.

Into Masochism - I dated a girl who wanted to be punished, called dirty names and spanked - might sound interesting to some but I hated it. I could not even bring myself to smack her in the butt. I took in as a sign of serious unresolved issues.

Last edited by Vacanegro; 04-11-2016 at 06:59 AM..

Old 04-11-2016, 06:52 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,241,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFarm34 View Post
I'm guessing Investigation Discovery channel??? Surprised no one mentioned it yet. I would definitely question his interest in those shows if that was what he typically watched on TV.
What's wrong with being a forensics junkie?

Old 04-11-2016, 06:57 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,012,374 times
Who doesn't like The Muppets?

Old 04-11-2016, 03:56 PM

29,755 posts, read 34,434,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I know, right? That might be a dealbreaker in itself.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:30 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,813,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadingedge04 View Post
How did you know it was over? Was it expected to be turned into something more than a nap?
Yes. We had plans to go hang out in the hot tub after the nap and we did but he wouldn't hardly look at me or kiss me or anything--at first I just thought he was cranky, as I can sometimes be after a nap. Later when we went to bed we did have sex but it was awful--I could just tell that he wasn't into it or me. The next day he gave me the "things are going too fast speech," and I was so confused b/c he was the one pushing things along at that speed, but thinking about it (obsessing) for weeks afterwards I realized that the real break came right after the nap.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:58 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,642,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGal7 View Post
I met this guy on POF and went to dinner with him. When we got back to the car, he asked me if he could suck on my toes!?!?! I was like, ummmm, what? And he grabbed my leg to try to get to my foot. I was totally weirded out!

And then he insisted that we go back to my house to have sex. And I said no, because I said that I'm not bringing some stranger I just met back to my house, he said ok fine.

But then he called me the next day and started ranting and raving about, how dare I not even offer sex since he bought dinner and I owed him! He literally went on and on and on screaming at me so I hung up on him. But then he called me back and started again! So I hung up again and turned the phone ringer off, after which he left me like 10 voicemails with more of the same ranting.

The guy was crazy, no wonder he was single!!
That is strange asking to lick the toes on the first date.

Should have at least waited til the third

Old 04-11-2016, 07:50 PM

684 posts, read 515,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Yes. We had plans to go hang out in the hot tub after the nap and we did but he wouldn't hardly look at me or kiss me or anything--at first I just thought he was cranky, as I can sometimes be after a nap. Later when we went to bed we did have sex but it was awful--I could just tell that he wasn't into it or me. The next day he gave me the "things are going too fast speech," and I was so confused b/c he was the one pushing things along at that speed, but thinking about it (obsessing) for weeks afterwards I realized that the real break came right after the nap.

Maybe you were farting in your sleep

Or maybe the nap was just a ploy to get you to close and lay down together and you fell asleep making him think you were bored, tired, or not interested in him. Who knows... but it seems it just wasn't meant to be

Old 04-11-2016, 08:03 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,814,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Exactly. That is unamerican.

Statler and Waldorf are my favorites. Beaker is also the bomb.

Old 04-12-2016, 05:51 AM

10,363 posts, read 20,813,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Lurker View Post
Maybe you were farting in your sleep

Or maybe the nap was just a ploy to get you to close and lay down together and you fell asleep making him think you were bored, tired, or not interested in him. Who knows... but it seems it just wasn't meant to be
I think he had a really scary or gross dream that centered around me. I mean, what man is offended by farts?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships