Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2016, 12:41 PM

531 posts, read 384,620 times

Advertisements

leave that woman
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2016, 05:25 PM

17,535 posts, read 39,141,385 times
Wow - this whole thing sounds like BS - what is meant by "the car suddenly stopped working" - how? The accident makes no sense. As for the rest of it, I don't even know where to start.......

Old 05-31-2016, 06:23 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Wow - this whole thing sounds like BS - what is meant by "the car suddenly stopped working" - how? The accident makes no sense. As for the rest of it, I don't even know where to start.......
It does sound fishy... But then something like that happened with one of my cars, so...

...Now I ride bikes.

I'm no one to say anything. He's like me... a...

Never mind.

Let's just hope he is doing this to clear some past wrong or guilt complex or something.

Old 06-01-2016, 04:35 PM

625 posts, read 952,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Her two sons live with her, but her daughter is in foster care.

I believe that her daughter was sent to foster care, because her ex-husband was abusive toward her years ago. Can my girlfriend get her daughter back, since her ex-husband was deported years ago?

Old 06-01-2016, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
Is she married right now? If she is, better run like the wind before her hubby catches you

My girlfriend is divorced, and her ex-husband was deported years ago.

Old 06-01-2016, 04:37 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous51 View Post
I believe that her daughter was sent to foster care, because her ex-husband was abusive toward her years ago. Can my girlfriend get her daughter back, since her ex-husband was deported years ago?
Why not if things have improved at home then I'd suspect yes

Old 06-01-2016, 04:44 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,908,708 times
Quote:
If the daughter was adopted, then, no, she cannot get her back. If, on the other hand she was sent to foster care, then she could get her back if things of improved. However, if the girl was in foster care, CS would be in contact with her. One of the goals a foster care, would be to place the girl back with her mother eventually and they would be working on that with her. Something is very fishy about this whole story regarding the daughter. Either that, or you are missing some pertinent information

Old 06-01-2016, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Yep.

You can't comfort her because she is a self-centered person and a user, so she is like a bottomless pit of need.

I mean, you heard her say with her own mouth that she regrets having children.

That you didn't leave her on the spot after that comment is just a sign that you are desperate for sex.

Last weekend, my girlfriend argued with her sons after they fought each other. My girlfriend told me last weekend more than once that I am lucky that I don't have any children. She was also afraid that I would be disappointed and leave her because of her crazy life. But I am in love with her, and I would stay with her for long-term relationship, but honestly, I don't think I would marry her or anyone at this point of my life.

Old 06-01-2016, 06:13 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
But I am in love with her....
Why???

Her "crazy life"? It sounds more like one bad decision after another.

Even SHE is questioning your judgment. WHY would you want to be mixed up in that?

Old 06-02-2016, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Why???

Her "crazy life"? It sounds more like one bad decision after another.

Even SHE is questioning your judgment. WHY would you want to be mixed up in that?

I know that this is crazy, but I am crazy for her. I made our relationship Facebook official. Honestly, I am afraid that I will get my heart broken in the future.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships