Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2016, 07:03 PM

10 posts, read 6,412 times

Advertisements

Hie

Do you think there's anthing wrong if someone doesn't call u back or text in a long distance relationship like every day.

I have my girl we went through some hardships recently for about 2weeks but we made it through she actually found her way back to me after time being sad and confused when I told her about my past with my ex but loved me it was more miscommunication from her side yesterday was the 1st dae we actually talked and felt like things were back to normal.Her phone then dropped and the screen cracked and it made her sad n angry and we ddnt talk that much and called it a night.

Shes quite short tempered I've noticed in the past 3months

today tried calling to try and checkup on her in the afternoon no response I figured she was sleeping because ats often the case and in the evening tried again twice late because she'll be home by then after work but no response but she was online about 40 min before I called, the whole day never sent me act text or anything even tho we never really text chat that much.

is there something wrong , am I losing her, am I being clingy and paranoid for nothing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2016, 07:59 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,975,596 times
In your other posts, she does not sound like the nicest person.

Old 05-24-2016, 08:35 PM

61,745 posts, read 87,194,708 times
Maybe there is something wrong with ... the phone??
Maybe things are NOT back to normal.
Obviously, if she wanted - she would contact you, somehow. Maybe per email - with explanation.
Therefore - maybe she is NOT into you anymore...

Old 05-25-2016, 02:36 AM

10 posts, read 6,412 times
thanks guys for replying

you know it hurts because before our problem we had something magical couldn't get enough of each other no matter how busy we both would be we would somehow we love each other,it's crazy how 2 weeks can change everything.

it just hurts when someone is your everything but they not bothered anymore, you want to move on but just do not know how to or if you can
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships