Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 01:14 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,199,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
True. The baby-faced ones get mistaken for teens through their 30's and into their 40's, even. We've had a few women posting about that here, over the years. It can hold them back professionally, too, even if they dress in their best "take me seriously" clothes.
Yep. I don't think I wear anything childish. Closest would be jeans, and crocks on a more relaxed day when I am just grocery shopping or going to a doctor.

I'm trying to go the clothes route. lol I may need more makeup too. I usually don't wear any these past few years. But my eyes are hidden behind tinted glasses. So I mainly just need blush and lipstick. Nobody is gonna see my eyes, if I can help it.

But it's just the bad luck some have. My older relatives insist I am lucky, and my mother says she'd love to be mistaken for 14.

But I stand by what I say. Being an older adult looking like a younger adult is fine. Already being a young adult, and looking like a minor is not exactly a good thing lol. Professionally, or Socially

Last edited by HappyRain; 06-15-2016 at 01:29 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2016, 01:22 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,367,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
No, and if some dude did, she's better off without him. What an incredible non issue. An awesome woman is an awesome woman.
I agree.

If my longtime partner insisted on breast implants, it would raise my caution flag. I would take a close look at my relationship to see if there's any underlying issues that I'm not aware of.

Old 06-15-2016, 02:13 PM

2,912 posts, read 2,446,835 times
I personally have never understood this as I've never discounted someone based on certain body features, or lack thereof. I guess it's her choice though, although if you are strapped for savings in the grand scheme of things I would think paying other bills (mortgage/rent, groceries, etc.) would take a much higher priority over this.

Old 06-15-2016, 02:22 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,464,654 times
It's not my cup of tea.
the scaring and unnaturally shape that is

But, if my wife insisted I couldn't stop her. I don't have to like them to like her still.

Now if she started going all joker with her face...I would have some serious issues remaining ok and physically attracted to the person I know. That is just the way of the world, not everything can be acceptable to everyone and remain the same.

Changes do have an affect, hence they are "changes" a difference from what was

If my wife suddenly got the itch to desire larger breasts (unlikely since she is already large) my main concern would be where she was at mentally with herself and not solely on what I liked to see or desired psychically from her.

Old 06-15-2016, 02:24 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,199,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by david0966 View Post
I personally have never understood this as I've never discounted someone based on certain body features, or lack thereof. I guess it's her choice though, although if you are strapped for savings in the grand scheme of things I would think paying other bills (mortgage/rent, groceries, etc.) would take a much higher priority over this.
For some women, breast size means what penis size does to some men.

Some women are size queens and want nothing to do with a man below a certain length and/or girth. Same with some men with regards to a woman's breasts, or butt. And despite telling some that many don't care, it doesn't fly with them.

Some body parts people treat as a manhood or womanhood type of thing. And when they are smaller, they feel inadequate, or insecure. The OP's wife is sensitive about her small top. I am sensitive about my small bottom. lol But I have to live with it.

Last edited by HappyRain; 06-15-2016 at 03:33 PM..

Old 06-15-2016, 03:29 PM

914 posts, read 739,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
For some women, breast size means what penis size does to some men.

Some women are size queens and want nothing to do with a man below a certain length and/or girth. Same with some men with regards to a woman's breasts, or butt.And despite telling some that many don't care, it doesn't fly with them.

Some body parts people treat as a manhood or womanhood type of thing. And when they are smaller, they feel inadequate, or insecure. The OP's wife is sensitive about her small top. I am sensitive about my small bottom. lol But I have to live with it.
I was just about to post something like that, then saw your post!

I wonder how many men with a small penis would opt for penis enlargement surgery if the surgery was as 'easy' as having breast implants - even when the wife is perfectly happy with his size.

Old 06-15-2016, 03:31 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,458,253 times
They ain't your breasts, you don't get to decide!

Old 06-15-2016, 03:39 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,945,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
They ain't your breasts, you don't get to decide!
Well he kinda does if he is the one on the hook for the bill...

Old 06-15-2016, 03:43 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,702,744 times
What are you, frickin' crazy ??? Your lady wants bigger boobs and you are opposed ! Most guys would be dialing the plastic surgeon right now !

Old 06-15-2016, 04:04 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,243,809 times
LOL, I once told the Mr. that I was seriously considering a reduction and he was all "I won't stop you, but.... why???" until I promised to get the leftovers injected into my arse .

Seriously though, I wouldn't actually go through with it. The cost, the downtime, the risk of infection or complications... not worth it to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships