Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2016, 08:47 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times

Advertisements

Since we're talking about silly people who make no sense--A question for those who've mentioned receiving neg reps or DMs: What do you do with your neg reps? I mean the kind that aren't just disagreeing with you, but are of a personal attack nature that would violate TOS? I know who it is, but should I care enough to forward them? Also, insulting DMs, not enough to insult a person with a normal IQ, but similar to: 'your stupid and can't read' type of thing?

I understand the purpose of reporting them, but if everyone who was really clueless and argumentative, with no facts for debate, was to be banned...where would we get any of our entertainment?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2016, 10:48 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Report or copy and paste to a mod bad dm's or bad reps.
I'll admit I don't get bad reps often. Thank gawd.

Old 10-29-2016, 02:27 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,105,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Since we're talking about silly people who make no sense--A question for those who've mentioned receiving neg reps or DMs: What do you do with your neg reps? I mean the kind that aren't just disagreeing with you, but are of a personal attack nature that would violate TOS? I know who it is, but should I care enough to forward them? Also, insulting DMs, not enough to insult a person with a normal IQ, but similar to: 'your stupid and can't read' type of thing?

I understand the purpose of reporting them, but if everyone who was really clueless and argumentative, with no facts for debate, was to be banned...where would we get any of our entertainment?
Too bad the reps don't come with a name, cuz then you could post them here & we could ALL read them for a chuckle. At least until they got removed.

I still have this cold. I woke up raring to go this morning. I was going to get a list of chores done. I watched the local news, then fell asleep for over two hours. UGH. I finally woke up and painted the bathroom in the basement of MG's house.

I'm thinking a roast with taters, carrots and onions would be great for dinner. Will I do it? Nope. LOL

Old 10-29-2016, 03:09 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,928,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Kind of like Straight Edge
Good catch!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
I only knew about it because my father was a card-carrying member of the pre-interwebs version of MGTOW.
It's just real weird to me, the whole thing.

Old 10-29-2016, 03:27 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,686,640 times
I've had to cancel a couple of different services where they automatically bill your credit card recently. I was just one the phone now and they friggin hound you to not cancel your service or account with them. I practically had to yell "PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND CREDIT MY CREDIT CARD!!!!" I mean it's ridiculous sometimes. LOL.. The customer service rep was asking why and I said "because your service sucks!!" and they just politely take it. I hate being that guy, but damn.....LOL, They force your hand sometimes I swear...

Jeezus.....

Old 10-29-2016, 03:55 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Wish businesses would make it easier. I'd be more inclined to return as a customer at a later date. They beg and call and want you to return. Screw that. It was direct TV a year and half ago when I moved. I finally blocked their number of their call center wanting me to come back as a customer.

Nope.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:55 AM

7,126 posts, read 8,652,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Been a real uptick in MGTOW type threads lately. IDK, this place is getting more boring by the second. I haven't been around much the last couple of days and I pull it up and am just bombarded with the usual drivel.

Sad....
Had to look up MGTOW in urban dictionary...well as long as they decide to live life on their terms Before wife and kids...no skin off my butt......but yeah it is getting a little redundant around here lately...on one hand it's good mods are more on top of some nut bags...but it also makes for more boring threads......there used to be some forums I could go to when I needed a few laughs...not so much anymore...

Old 10-30-2016, 06:01 PM

4,005 posts, read 4,105,782 times
If I were a Presidential candidate, I would run on the 2-days-on-&-5-days-off platform. Everyone would have the work week reversed, but still get paid the same. Our weekend would be five days long, and we would work two. What's not to like?

Old 10-31-2016, 12:22 AM

52,269 posts, read 52,686,640 times
if I were a betting man... I suspect that something was at play here.... when a whole group says somethings a miss...... I'd venture to say it was something to it....

Just sayin.....

Edit to add:: A walking dead reference.......

Last edited by Chowhound; 10-31-2016 at 12:31 AM..

Old 10-31-2016, 02:49 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,639,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
if I were a betting man... I suspect that something was at play here.... when a whole group says somethings a miss...... I'd venture to say it was something to it....

Just sayin.....

Edit to add:: A walking dead reference.......
Shiva is a good kitty kitty.....a bigg'un.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships