Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2017, 11:07 AM

29,750 posts, read 34,415,700 times

Advertisements

I have zero willpower when it comes to those cookies. I'll snarf down an entire sleeve of Thin Mints and then look at the box and realize that I was only supposed to eat two cookies at a time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2017, 11:13 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,535,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I have zero willpower when it comes to those cookies. I'll snarf down an entire sleeve of Thin Mints and then look at the box and realize that I was only supposed to eat two cookies at a time.
Talking of thin mints have you got " after eight " dark chocolate mint thins over there?

Old 02-13-2017, 11:20 AM

4,005 posts, read 4,108,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Talking of thin mints have you got " after eight " dark chocolate mint thins over there?
Those are in the candy aisle, if I'm thinking of the same thing. I'm not sure. I never bought any, but I love dark chocolate & mint together.

Old 02-13-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metamorphosis View Post
Those are in the candy aisle, if I'm thinking of the same thing. I'm not sure. I never bought any, but I love dark chocolate & mint together.
These are heavenly
Attached Thumbnails
CDR Chat Thread #31-img_4105.jpg  

Old 02-13-2017, 11:31 AM

29,750 posts, read 34,415,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Oh, yeah. I've had those. Something else that I can go full on Cookie Monster with is chocolate digestives. I'd be in trouble if those were easier to get 'round here.

Old 02-13-2017, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Oh, yeah. I've had those. Something else that I can go full on Cookie Monster with is chocolate digestives. I'd be in trouble if those were easier to get 'round here.
Household favourite around here the chocolate digestives my love

Having said that the one thing I'd love to try your side of the water is butterfinger and Twinkie

Old 02-13-2017, 01:15 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Found this pre-marinated Korean beef (Kalbi) at the store recently and have been loving it. I do it up with some low carb spaghetti instead of white rice. Finely sliced up green onion on top and with a bit of soy sauce and chili paste and man it's good stuff.

Had it for dinner last night and now some for lunch with the leftovers.

Haven't talked about food much lately, figured besides cookie talk some food talk was in order.

Old 02-13-2017, 03:56 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,121,890 times
So, its Valentines Day here, and as I was walking with a colleague to get my morning coffee, a man stops me and asked me to deliver some yellow roses to a store, for him... it was soooo cute. He was about 65, and asked me to just walk in and leave the flowers on the counter....
I walked in and these older ladies were "oooooh someone got spoilt!!" I said "I know! one of YOU" and they looked at each other quite confused...
He asked me to nod to him once I had delivered them.... when I walked out of the store he was gone..no where to be seen. lol

I have to go back at lunchtime and see who they were for lol

oooh young love!

Old 02-13-2017, 04:01 PM

19,431 posts, read 15,259,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
So, its Valentines Day here, and as I was walking with a colleague to get my morning coffee, a man stops me and asked me to deliver some yellow roses to a store, for him... it was soooo cute. He was about 65, and asked me to just walk in and leave the flowers on the counter....
I walked in and these old ladies were "oooooh someone got spoilt!!" I said "I know! one of YOU" and they looked at each other quite confused...
He asked me to nod to him once I had delivered them.... when I walked out of the store he was gone..no where to be seen. lol

I have to go back at lunchtime and see who they were for lol

oooh young love!
Haha, that's really sweet.

Old 02-13-2017, 04:08 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Yeah, I was going to get some thin mints but just decided to donate instead. Jeez, those things are good as hell. LOL.

What I don't get is how some many grocery stores here allow them to basically take money from them, at least in terms of cookie sales. I guess maybe they look the other way because it's for a good cause??? Can't think of any other reason than that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships