Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2016, 05:04 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
If you want 'nsa': craigslist. They have a whole category for it.
She already has three guys in her stable. She's not looking for more partners, she wants to make sure she's not judged for loosening her sexual morals.

Old 06-18-2016, 05:04 PM

525 posts, read 406,649 times
I guess you all are confused about my post.... I do not want to have sex with unknown men, but men I know and have dated. I just do not want to be labeled

Old 06-18-2016, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
She already has three guys in her stable. She's not looking for more partners, she wants to make sure she's not judged for loosening her sexual morals.
exactly

Old 06-18-2016, 05:53 PM

2,449 posts, read 2,603,221 times
The title of the thread doesn't make sense.
Who will be judging? The three men once they figure out they're all being strung along?

Only you will have to live and deal with your own moral compass.

Old 06-18-2016, 05:54 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeCurious View Post
I guess you all are confused about my post.... I do not want to have sex with unknown men, but men I know and have dated. I just do not want to be labeled
Then keep your private life private. Don't blab about your personal affairs.

WHO are you worried is going to judge you?

Also, re: being labeled a "race traitor," in order to REALLY be sexually liberated, at some point you will have to learn how to do this without caring what other people think about ANYTHING.

True intimacy = making yourself vulnerable but it also means you have to TRUST yourself and your partner. What guy is going to appreciate being a secret because you're afraid to stand up to your family?

Old 06-18-2016, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Then keep your private life private. Don't blab about your personal affairs.

WHO are you worried is going to judge you?

Also, re: being labeled a "race traitor," in order to REALLY be sexually liberated, at some point you will have to learn how to do this without caring what other people think about ANYTHING.

True intimacy = making yourself vulnerable but it also means you have to TRUST yourself and your partner. What guy is going to appreciate being a secret because you're afraid to stand up to your family?

You're right. I tell them that I am afraid to date another white guy openly because of what my family may say and they kind of get angry with me once I share with them just that. I just want to be free, which is why I am getting my own place. I feel I am mature enough to have sex with who ever I want

Old 06-18-2016, 06:30 PM

52,272 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
You're right. I tell them that I am afraid to date another white guy openly because of what my family may say and they kind of get angry with me once I share with them just that. I just want to be free, which is why I am getting my own place. I feel I am mature enough to have sex with who ever I want
If you're living on your own and paying your own way, how you live your life is up to you, assuming you're a law abiding citizen. what's with the white guy thing?? Just curious, I'm always curious about what motivates people in their love lives.

Old 06-18-2016, 06:38 PM

6,489 posts, read 8,816,044 times
If you want to have sex, have sex
If you want to be free, be free
There's a million ways to be
You know that there are

~Cat Stevens (except for the sex part)

Old 06-18-2016, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
If you're living on your own and paying your own way, how you live your life is up to you, assuming you're a law abiding citizen. what's with the white guy thing?? Just curious, I'm always curious about what motivates people in their love lives.

I am not sure why I am overly attracted to white guys. I've been having this attraction since I was little girl and have been trying to hide it as I got older because my fear of being judged by the black community and my family. Years past, and at 23 I went to a nightclub with my friend and a ton of white men were trying to get with me and that is where I realized that maybe I just need to date men that are equally attracted to me. White men are the only men that give me the time of the day and also I click more better with them. I am not sure why because I am heavily engaged in the black community and I have always went to schools that were heavily populated by black people.
My entire socialization was in the black middle class rural community here in the south

Old 06-18-2016, 06:50 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,007,010 times
Quote:
I am not sure why I am overly attracted to white guys. I've been having this attraction since I was little girl and have been trying to hide it as I got older because my fear of being judged by the black community and my family. Years past, and at 23 I went to a nightclub with my friend and a ton of white men were trying to get with me and that is where I realized that maybe I just need to date men that are equally attracted to me. White men are the only men that give me the time of the day and also I click more better with them. I am not sure why because I am heavily engaged in the black community and I have always went to schools that were heavily populated by black people.
My entire socialization was in the black middle class rural community here in the south
Do you and stop worrying about ppl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships