Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2016, 03:34 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
No its true my son is very goodlooking.
Stop it!..... I know he has at least one nice one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I often find that mixed race people are really cool looking, I love it, I love some of the interesting combinations. I find that stuff to be cool as a hell and I'm envious that I'm not a mixed person. LOL. I'm just a plain ol boring vanilla white guy.
Yeah I agree mate, my god daughter is mixed race and she's gorgeous ...... For years I've wound my mate up ( the dad ) " thank god she doesn't look like you! " ..... As he looks like that " debo " in the Friday films..... Tiny lister I think his name is ..... Basically he's got a face that only a mother would love .... But the mum is stunning so thankfully my GD takes after her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
Lol.

I've rarely found this to be the case, but genetics can be interesting. I think subconsciously I thought about offspring and how they'd look, but this didn't really become a matter of interest until after the end of my first marriage and started dating again and studying mating/relationships (for school). I was aware of certain preferences and examined my own behaviors and preferences while reviewing current research and data.

In any case, the advice my grammy gave me at 15 started to become more relevant and make sense. I remember her saying on multiple occasions that I should marry a good-lookin' man 'cause she didn't want ugly great-granbabies. I was like "Ugh. Grandma!"

But yeah... no ugly babies. Even as super tiny humans they were gorgeous.
LOL! Well Grammy knows best!

I actually often wonder and think.... " I hope they take after her " when I have a kid , and to be honest it's mostly mums that I've heard say this but LOL I got a bloke at it years ago in a pub........

He was saying baby's are ugly etc etc and I told him about the said saying and told him to stick his head in every Pram he sees...... If the baby crys then he's ugly!! lmao

Btw you have very beautiful kids if you don't mind me saying meta

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
I often wonder about that. They must have hidden beautiful gene.
I can't find mine so it CANT exist!!...... LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships