Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 10:19 PM

220 posts, read 174,626 times

Advertisements

I feel like if a woman is interested in you there are a lot of easy telling signs.

In general, or at least from my experience, they tend to make eye contact, smile back, even talk to you out of nowhere...etc.

Maybe I'm opposite from a lot of guys but a lot of times when I intentionally try to find girls (for instance at bars or something) many times it doesn't work out. But when I'm not trying to find girls, they somehow seem to go for me out of nowhere when I least expect it.

I think that the OP's attitude is somewhat sensed by girls and they tend to avoid it. And in my case when I'm being carefree, not thinking about meeting someone, they notice that and interpret it as a positive personality and are more attracted...

Who knows...

Old 07-09-2016, 10:39 PM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostandhurt View Post
I feel like if a woman is interested in you there are a lot of easy telling signs.

In general, or at least from my experience, they tend to make eye contact, smile back, even talk to you out of nowhere...etc.

Maybe I'm opposite from a lot of guys but a lot of times when I intentionally try to find girls (for instance at bars or something) many times it doesn't work out. But when I'm not trying to find girls, they somehow seem to go for me out of nowhere when I least expect it.

I think that the OP's attitude is somewhat sensed by girls and they tend to avoid it. And in my case when I'm being carefree, not thinking about meeting someone, they notice that and interpret it as a positive personality and are more attracted...

Who knows...

LOL, girls sensing it and avoiding it. Yeah, just like Pig-pen this cat is emanating fumes, fumes of anger........

Old 07-09-2016, 10:58 PM

220 posts, read 174,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
LOL, girls sensing it and avoiding it. Yeah, just like Pig-pen this cat is emanating fumes, fumes of anger........
Wait what? Sorry I don't really get what you said but I'm not mad at all. Maybe I didn't articulate myself very well. I'm doing very well for myself at the moment .

All I was saying is that I usually meet girls when I least expect it.

Old 07-09-2016, 10:59 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times
Quote:
Wait what? Sorry I don't really get what you said but I'm not mad at all. Maybe I didn't articulate myself very well. I'm doing very well for myself at the moment .

It's when you stop caring and start doing your own thing when you meet a woman. So I can agree with this.

Old 07-09-2016, 11:10 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InteriorDesign View Post
They purposely ignore you and pretend you don't even exist. I know is not because I'm ugly or creepy, in fact, quite the opposite, I've been told that I'm good-looking by countless of people of both genders. It is almost as if they recognize you are attractive, and then they won't look your way, not to inflate the guy's ego or show any sign that she finds you physically attractive. How do I know this? Because I had this happen all my life. I had girls completely ignore me, yet say hello to random older people, other females or plain looking guys who I suppose, in their eyes, are safer to say hello to/interact with.

One time in school, first day of class, this girl sitting next to me asked a question to some guy sitting to my right, who she didn't know at all, she could have asked the question to me, I knew the answer, I was closer to her, yet she chose to ignore me, and asked someone else. Why? because she probably thought that the other guy was safer and less intimidating than me, there is no other explanation

Another time, I was at my apartment's health club and this girl around 22-23 years old, comes in, she completely ignores me, as if I'm not there, even though I was looking at her. The place is basically empty. I'm the only human in the cardio room. I say hello, she nods her head, barely looking at me, like she is bothered by it, yet some old guy was working out down the room, out of nowhere, she says hello to him. I know for fact they've never seen each other before, is just the fact that is an old guy, so he is "safe" to interact with

I decided to go to the bathroom, she is sitting on a chair, I'm walking her way, then her eyes drift everywhere, like she doesn't know where to look, just to not look at me, and then on my way back from the bathroom, she pulls out her cell phone, just to avoid my gaze lmao

Ironically, older women always say hello to me, without me even looking at them, they smile and keep looking at me. I suppose is because they are more experience and secure with themselves.

This really pisses me off, though, how is a guy supposed to even approach or talk to these females, when they act like you don't even exist, they don't even acknowledge your presence. Am I supposed to hit on older women now, since they actually do say hello and are less stuckup? I blame social media and its friends, who have turned all women into celebs, believing they are all hot stuff. Ans since, I'm attractive, she feels she has to ignore me and don't even say hello, otherwise, I may think she likes me and make a move on her lmao
not having ever met you in person, and not ever having met any of these girls you claim completely ignore you, i cant rightly say why. however i can give you a few clues;

1: if you are as attractive as you claim, then the girls might be thinking you are a shallow person, and one to be avoided.

2: if you walk around with a scowl on your face, they may stay away because they think you are rather mean.

now as to how to approach these women, start by saying hello, and try to engage them in conversation. perhaps they are having a rough day, or they have something on their minds. if you try to engage them in conversation, and they snap at you, just offer up a little comedy. perhaps something like;

my apologies for disturbing you, i shall head out and slit my wrists now so as to never darken your door step again. if she is really just having a bad day, she will stop you and apologize in return. if she really doesnt want to speak to you though, she will probably say something like "what ever".

Old 07-09-2016, 11:20 PM

52,267 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Quote:

I was thinking about another thread, sorry, I wasn't ragging on you personally. I was just sorta thinking out loud.

Old 07-09-2016, 11:22 PM

273 posts, read 209,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
If all of a woman's actions and body language is saying that she doesn't want to interact with you, them you don't approach that particular "female". Thinking that she's ignoring you because you're so attractive doesn't even make any sense.
I disagree.

I think OP should approach anyway and see what happens. Especially during the day, I doubt that most women walk around thinking "I want that guy to approach me, but not that other guy". They probably don't even notice OP.

Old 07-09-2016, 11:28 PM

273 posts, read 209,480 times
Quote:

Who knows...
I think it depends on your personality.

For me, if I'm not looking to meet women, I won't notice any signs that a woman may or may not be giving me. Even when directly presented with an opportunity, I may not act on it if I'm not looking for it.

But that's me. I'm not spontaneous at all. Most of my approaches are very calculating. For the most part, I need to plan a time and a place to make approaches. Being that I'm pushing 30 and have been approaching women for many years, I've mastered the art of making a calculating, yet seemingly aloof approach.

But if a woman approaches me, subtly infers that I should approach her, or even asks me directly to sleep with her, I would probably end up blowing the opportunity. Can't tell you how many times I've done these things in the past.

Old 07-09-2016, 11:35 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
One reason some of them look away from you is out of shyness/awkwardness. It's as someone else mentioned: they're interested in you, but feel awkward about it and don't know what to do or are embarrassed about it.

Old 07-10-2016, 12:32 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,907,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InteriorDesign View Post
lol and as expected, all the women here will side with the women from my story and blame me for everything, how typical. It is always the guy's fault. You are too creepy looking, you must be insecure, you must be a douche, you must have a big ego, you must self-esteem issues, you must entitlement issues, you must this and that.

1 or 2 guys in this thread, actually confirmed that this happens and a lot.
You are the problem
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships