Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 10:45 AM

1,830 posts, read 2,156,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Give in? Did you just use the phrase 'Give in'?

You're not besieging a city here. Or storming the gates. No battering rams either, unless you are really packing.
I've already admitted that it was a poor choice of words on my part. Let it go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 10:50 AM

102,260 posts, read 108,277,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
Huh? What are you babbling about over there? You really don't realize how many different types of women I deal with. In here, I'm talking about a very specific type. For most women, I don't need to do a whole lot. For others, they are obviously attracted to me and want to hang out with me but they prefer we take things a bit slower when they come over for the first time. They aren't ready to go to bedroom the moment they get there. They need some time to feel comfortable in my environment.
You call waiting until after the movie to lunge at them (on the first visit to your place), vs. before the movie (or before dinner) "taking it slowly"? Let me ask you this: typically, how many dates have you had with these women before luring them to your cave for the kill?

Old 08-11-2016, 10:52 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,072,386 times
Quote:
Huh? What are you babbling about over there? You really don't realize how many different types of women I deal with. In here, I'm talking about a very specific type. For most women, I don't need to do a whole lot. For others, they are obviously attracted to me and want to hang out with me but they prefer we take things a bit slower when they come over for the first time. They aren't ready to go to bedroom the moment they get there. They need some time to feel comfortable in my environment.
The "very specific type" you're talking about here is timid, yet high-powered, yet doesn't understand U.S. culture at this time, yet is amazingly wanted across the board and in very high demand, yet needs to be "convinced," yet is entirely sure of herself and intimidating to you, yet isn't sure yet that the experience is supposed to end in sex, yet IS entirely certain what your intentions are, yet those aren't NECESSARILY your intentions and you haven't made up your mind yet...and on the other hand...and on the other hand...and on the third hand...but...but...but.

This "very specific type" is able to be so contradictory as she is solely a figment of your fantasy about how you wish your life were, with women coming and going, some "running to the bedroom" at "the word go" (come on, LOL) and others being "timid" but you manage to get them to give in as long as you put in a scary movie and make them cling to you out of fear.

I'm sorry, but yes. I do feel sorry for you. I do feel sad for you. I don't know what it took to get you to this place where these are the types of fantasies you need in order to be happy. I wish you could just meet a real girl but I don't think you're ready. I guess I just hope things improve for you, one way or the other.

Old 08-11-2016, 10:52 AM

102,260 posts, read 108,277,635 times
Quote:
But you keep posting similar verbiage. We can't let it go when you keep rephrasing it in a similar way. Your words reveal your mentality. Consistently.

Old 08-11-2016, 10:59 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,241,476 times
Quote:
It's not the words. It's the attitude behind it.

A woman isn't something to be conquered, coaxed, or whatever.

Old 08-11-2016, 11:04 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,063,024 times
Quote:
Sure, they are just looking for booty calls, and they're super hot and accomplished, but they know you're just looking for a booty call because you're honest about that, and they're fine with that... but one you're will to invest lots of time and energy to get there (to FB stage), and they're coming over and wanting to take things real slow, for what they know is a booty call.

Got it now.

Old 08-11-2016, 12:13 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,457,678 times
A real stud would have no reason to brag and carry on this way, blustering through so many pages of retorts.

/thread

Old 08-11-2016, 03:21 PM

1,830 posts, read 2,156,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
A real stud would have no reason to brag and carry on this way, blustering through so many pages of retorts.

/thread
Hey. I'm still learning. I'll admit that I'm not quite at that level yet. I'm getting there though.

Old 08-11-2016, 03:33 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,324,652 times
My girlfriend tried to make me watch all the seasons of sex and the city. Nothing turns me on more than 4 middle aged women b***hing about men.

Old 08-11-2016, 03:34 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,557,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
my girlfriend tried to make me watch all the seasons of sex and the city. Nothing turns me on more than 4 middle aged women b***hing about men.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships