Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2016, 11:28 PM

122 posts, read 122,794 times

Advertisements

You are 17. Thats why. Even you have a chance, and you might think you can win the girl over. The winner here won't be you or her bf. It will be her. Playing you 2 like a violin.

If you want a chance with her, tell her you are interested in her but she has a bf. So, call you if things doesn't work out between them. In the mean time, have fun with other single girls. Don't hang out with her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2016, 11:33 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,709,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokokoko View Post
So it's been awhile since I've posted but here it goes.

Lately I've been hanging out with this girl and she is absolutely great. We tend to finish eachother's sentences and I've never been so comfortable around someone my whole life (a whopping 17 years).
I'm not joking when we have everything in common, same taste in music, movies, dating, and sex. So needless to say I'm helplessly head over heels for this girl. Now comes to the trouble, she has a boyfriend, and he is absolutely

BAT****CRAZY.

He steals her phone and texts me and tells me she hates me and then deletes all the texts like nothing happened. I keep telling her but all she does is forgive him. What should I do?

All I know is that I feel like Jim from The Office on a spiritual level, when he's in love with Pam while she's dating that one dude.

Old 08-30-2016, 11:45 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
@Ruth4Truth

She didn't even tell me she had a bf up until a few days ago.
You didn't answer the rest of the questions. Has she been pretending she's single, and going on dates with you? Or did you assume she was single, and start hanging around her? How did this head-over-heels, sentence-finishing scenario develop?

BTW, it's not bat---- crazy for a bf to grab her phone when some infatuated kid calls her, to tell him to get lost. That's what people in relationships do. It's normal. It's not normal to keep calling someone that you know has a bf. How did you get her number, anyway? Did she tell you he was a jerk and she wanted to break up with him, so she gave you her number? WTH is going on? Oh, and how old is she?

Old 08-30-2016, 11:57 PM

3,993 posts, read 8,927,861 times
Disagree, I would consider it a red flag.
I think it would depend on what we are not hearing here, every story has three sides after all.

However, simple fact is that the OP needs to back off. She has a boyfriend and is off the market.
If her boyfriend really is that bad, she'll soon be back on the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Y
BTW, it's not bat---- crazy for a bf to grab her phone when some infatuated kid calls her, to tell him to get lost. That's what people in relationships do. It's normal.

Old 08-31-2016, 12:58 AM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
She has a boyfriend.

It is that simple. OP is young and has time on his side.... the chances of finding another is very good... and hopefully without a boyfriend.

Old 08-31-2016, 05:17 AM

20 posts, read 12,826 times
Oh trust me I'm moving on

Old 08-31-2016, 05:38 AM

531 posts, read 384,620 times
If a woman isnt having sex with you, then dont put up with her non-sense.

Old 08-31-2016, 06:10 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Quote:
Oh trust me I'm moving on
Why are you here then?

Old 08-31-2016, 06:12 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Why are you here then?
You beat me to it.

But what he said.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:21 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,908,708 times
Quote:
So it's been awhile since I've posted but here it goes.

Lately I've been hanging out with this girl and she is absolutely great. We tend to finish eachother's sentences and I've never been so comfortable around someone my whole life (a whopping 17 years).
I'm not joking when we have everything in common, same taste in music, movies, dating, and sex. So needless to say I'm helplessly head over heels for this girl. Now comes to the trouble, she has a boyfriend, and he is absolutely bat**** crazy. He steals her phone and texts me and tells me she hates me and then deletes all the texts like nothing happened. I keep telling her but all she does is forgive him. What should I do?

All I know is that I feel like Jim from The Office on a spiritual level, when he's in love with Pam while she's dating that one dude.
The only thing that is crazy about the guy is that he stays with a girl who is having sex with another guy. He should break up with her. Then you can start seeing her and then end up in his shoes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships