Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2016, 01:37 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,337,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand McLovin View Post
Nothing like shoving something up my butt to make me fall in love with someone.
Hahahaha....I did not mean THAT kind of personal......LOL....:-D))))

This forum can be fun!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2016, 01:40 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand McLovin View Post
Nothing like shoving something up my butt to make me fall in love with someone.
I'm assuming you meant the colonoscopy and not the bank fees?

Old 09-28-2016, 01:41 PM

1,261 posts, read 971,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I'm assuming you meant the colonoscopy and not the bank fees?
Whats the difference?!

Old 09-28-2016, 08:33 PM

1,153 posts, read 1,662,025 times
Offer to meet her at a nice place for dinner and say it will be your treat. See what she says.

She might like to have another friend. With time, maybe it could go further.

Sincerely,
Married with two kids.

Old 09-28-2016, 09:18 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
Go back soon. Wrap some change to cash in if you have to. If you have to, go back several times until you get her to wait on you. You have an account, maybe ask about the beneficiary on the account, to see if its correct. Anything to take up time. If she is interested, it eventually will come out. Just dont take it up to the edge and wuss out. You never know, she just might be the one. Chances regretted are the ones NOT taken. Good luck.

Old 09-28-2016, 11:08 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,928,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsthomas View Post
Go back soon. Wrap some change to cash in if you have to. If you have to, go back several times until you get her to wait on you. You have an account, maybe ask about the beneficiary on the account, to see if its correct. Anything to take up time. If she is interested, it eventually will come out. Just dont take it up to the edge and wuss out. You never know, she just might be the one. Chances regretted are the ones NOT taken. Good luck.
Oh man, this is the absolute worst when it comes to being waited on by a girl that you wanna ask out or at least just talk to a little more, maybe to gauge her interest level.

I had a crush on the girl who walked worked at a convenience store when I lived in Imperial Beach, I'd go in there some nights and I'd hear the dreaded ''I can help whoever's next over here'' from the other person working. I used to hate that. I later found out she was interested in me, of course it was after I moved away.

I remember this happening with a girl I liked a few years ago. I was going to ask her out finally and I wouldn't get her, I'd get the dreaded ''I can help whoever's next over here'' from the other counter. Luckily, I was able to get her on her break and it all worked out well and we eventually went out for a couple months.

Old 09-28-2016, 11:13 PM

5 posts, read 2,813 times
I too see zero signs.

Old 09-28-2016, 11:18 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,928,869 times
One of my favorite stories my dad would tell me when I was younger (there really aren't many), was about the bank girl that her used to flirt with every week. He told me about this at the time it was happening, which was when I was about 12.

He really started to like this girl and wanted to ask her out, but my dad told me several times in his life that he was rarely rejected because he knew when a girl liked him. He pretty much acted like he was never rejected ever, although he was by this girl at the bank. He finally asked her out about 6 or 8 months, maybe even close to a year (I can't remember exactly) after he started talking to her weekly when he went to cash his check. And that's when she apologized and said she'd love to but that she was seeing someone or something.

I think if he would have asked her out earlier, maybe she would have said yes, maybe not. But either way, he definitely waited way too long.

Old 09-29-2016, 12:23 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,926,902 times
Actually, in fairness, I have done this.

Went into the shop for a packet of cigarettes and noticed a new girl, very cute.
She served me a few times over the next week and I got the signs she was interested.

I asked her out, and a week later we were dating, wound up being together for four years.

If you don't ask, you will never know, but be cautious with people who are paid to be nice with you.
In terms of "successful dating of girls in customer service jobs" my strike rate is poor, worst case scenario you have to find somewhere else to shop.
With a bank, maybe not so easy.

Just remember, faint heart never won fair maiden

Old 09-29-2016, 08:27 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Go get something notarized.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships