Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 03:30 AM

1,267 posts, read 3,083,375 times

Advertisements

We started off as friends with benefits four months ago and now we are a in boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I guess I have never really been "loved" by someone as she has shown me, but of course I have had my heart broken several times, so I am not exactly sure whether to trust her. The thing is that I will be studying abroad for 6 months and I am afraid she is going to cheat on me. But the thing is she shows the exact opposite through her actions. She is constantly saying she loves me, she always ask me if I need her to bring food or whatever after she gets off work. She almost always instantly texts me back. She is always constantly telling me she loves me and calls me sweetie, lover, etc. I have not told her i love her back. I told her that when i go abroad i will send her poetry letters, and she loved the idea, even saying she will send food like cookies through the mail lol. She is so awesome with me, but i feel she is very idealistic and can be easily swayed if another guy comes. She told me once that she slept with a guy she hated from her workplace, while working in the middle of the shift during their break, right then and there. She said he hated him for being a arrogant prick but that it was a spur in the moment. They were just talking about sex during their break, and one thing led to another and they went to her car and had sex-with people around- they work at in a big shopping mall. She is highly sexual and loves to do kinky stuff, like having sex in different public places etc. This thing with this other guy happen during this summer of last year. She also had sex with another guy in that same workplace, and she still talks to him as friends. she also had a crush on another guy before we met. She actually got stood up at the bar by that guy before i arrived and introduced myself to her. It seems that she easily falls in love. She slept with me just a day after i met her. She has had the triple the sex partners as i have and she was with a guy for three years. Could it be that she really loves me and i am just being insecure? She tells me that she loves me because i am sweet and intelligent. But i feel maybe another bad boy can come around and take her from me.

I don't want to make this too long to bore you so if you need anymore info just ask away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2017, 04:17 AM

424 posts, read 237,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida93 View Post
We started off as friends with benefits four months ago and now we are a in boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I guess I have never really been "loved" by someone as she has shown me, but of course I have had my heart broken several times, so I am not exactly sure whether to trust her. The thing is that I will be studying abroad for 6 months and I am afraid she is going to cheat on me. But the thing is she shows the exact opposite through her actions. She is constantly saying she loves me, she always ask me if I need her to bring food or whatever after she gets off work. She almost always instantly texts me back. She is always constantly telling me she loves me and calls me sweetie, lover, etc. I have not told her i love her back. I told her that when i go abroad i will send her poetry letters, and she loved the idea, even saying she will send food like cookies through the mail lol. She is so awesome with me, but i feel she is very idealistic and can be easily swayed if another guy comes. She told me once that she slept with a guy she hated from her workplace, while working in the middle of the shift during their break, right then and there. She said he hated him for being a arrogant prick but that it was a spur in the moment. They were just talking about sex during their break, and one thing led to another and they went to her car and had sex-with people around- they work at in a big shopping mall. She is highly sexual and loves to do kinky stuff, like having sex in different public places etc. This thing with this other guy happen during this summer of last year. She also had sex with another guy in that same workplace, and she still talks to him as friends. she also had a crush on another guy before we met. She actually got stood up at the bar by that guy before i arrived and introduced myself to her. It seems that she easily falls in love. She slept with me just a day after i met her. She has had the triple the sex partners as i have and she was with a guy for three years. Could it be that she really loves me and i am just being insecure? She tells me that she loves me because i am sweet and intelligent. But i feel maybe another bad boy can come around and take her from me.

I don't want to make this too long to bore you so if you need anymore info just ask away.
Yikes.

I'm a 30 year old guy with a lot of dating experience. My opinion: Your concerns are legitimate.

Old 01-02-2017, 04:22 AM

16,959 posts, read 17,403,994 times
I don't think this will last long.

Old 01-02-2017, 06:23 PM

866 posts, read 632,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida93 View Post
Could it be that she really loves me and i am just being insecure?
Yes!

Quote:
She tells me that she loves me because i am sweet and intelligent. But i feel maybe another bad boy can come around and take her from me.
If love is really there...... GET MARRIED!

Old 01-02-2017, 06:35 PM

49,926 posts, read 60,163,843 times
You either trust her or you don't.

If you are going away for 6 months and you're so sure she'll cheat on you, then break it off when you leave. Then you won't have to worry about it.

Old 01-02-2017, 07:29 PM

102,308 posts, read 108,445,430 times
Have you shared your concerns that she might get distracted by another guy while you're away? That would be a good thing to do. Word your question carefully. and wait until a little closer to departure time, unless that time is now. When will you leave?

Old 01-02-2017, 07:39 PM

622 posts, read 397,927 times
In my experience, absence does NOT make the heart grow fonder. Good luck with that!

Old 01-02-2017, 09:05 PM

424 posts, read 237,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miz Ree View Post
In my experience, absence does NOT make the heart grow fonder. Good luck with that!
Not just that. She seems to at least semi-routinely have sex with people she hates on lunch breaks at work.

I would find it hard to trust her if she was with me almost all day, no less in another country.

Old 01-02-2017, 11:22 PM

345 posts, read 277,277 times
Were you a virgin when you met her? Or have you also slept with other people? You do realize that if she had sex with you the day after you met, that means that YOU also had sex with HER, right? How does she know you won't cheat on her??? After all, you haven't even told her you love her.

Break it off with her. She deserves someone who won't chronicle the details of her sexual experience on City Data.

Old 01-02-2017, 11:24 PM

345 posts, read 277,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDistinguishedGentleman View Post
Not just that. She seems to at least semi-routinely have sex with people she hates on lunch breaks at work.

I would find it hard to trust her if she was with me almost all day, no less in another country.
Once is not semi-routinely.

Her only mistake was trusting the OP to be an adult.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships