Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 04:02 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkplugnw View Post
i am telling you in my life i have never met a woman who sat there and let their friend do this ,especially at the job thoe.
I have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2017, 04:12 PM

146 posts, read 121,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I have.
then there are people even females who said i should find her fb and just ask her

Old 02-21-2017, 04:17 PM

Quote:
then there are people even females who said i should find her fb and just ask her
No, you need to learn from this and move on.

She was right in front of you but you didn't ask her. No need to track her down online.

Old 02-21-2017, 04:19 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,723,158 times
You had a chance, you didn't take it.

Move on.

Old 02-21-2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
No, you need to learn from this and move on.

She was right in front of you but you didn't ask her. No need to track her down online.
but my question is why are people not all saying she showed no interest?

Old 02-21-2017, 04:21 PM

Quote:
but my question is why are people not all saying she showed no interest?
People disagree. All that matters is what she said and what you do.

You need to forget her and move on.

Old 02-21-2017, 04:22 PM

2,068 posts, read 4,337,807 times
Quote:
There was a woman i was interested in, she worked at a store and its the last time you can come in as a customer when i was there. so i wont see her there again, so i thought id ask if i would see her again (me wanting her to contact me basically) i said this is the last day, so you think ill see you again, she said, i dont think so . i said well, i want to see you again, but i guess i wont!

Keep in mind this woman knows i want her, even if she acts like she dont know. from what i know, people dont sit there and say i dont think so. they trow hint to ask for number or something or they give you something know they are interested. her own friend said i should have been talking to her but look at what shes doing when i do. i ask her how shes doing ect and try to basically show i am interested, and when i do that she acts funny or distant or give short answers. and she dont look at me . but when i am friendly and ask her things she seems to act cool, but this women just said the dont think so thing, and said thank you for shopping. after that she stopped looking at me (we look at each other sometimes) and she ignored me when i said bye when she was leaving. her body language showed that she is not looking at me.

some people are saying that its because i did not just ask to take her out. but to me it seems like she didnt give many hints or acted like she wanted it. why would a person say i dont think so, and not add to that and say, well i dont know, do you have social media or something. people are telling me to find her facebook, and ask her out. that seems extreme to me, am i the only one that sees this??
What does your post even mean?
Why is it the last time you can go into the store "as a customer"?
How do you know if the "woman" knows you want her?
Why would someone working at a store be open to answering all of your questions? It's a store right... not a bar?

You seem awkward and inexperienced...

Old 02-21-2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recuerdeme View Post
What does your post even mean?
Why is it the last time you can go into the store "as a customer"?
How do you know if the "woman" knows you want her?
Why would someone working at a store be open to answering all of your questions? It's a store right... not a bar?

You seem awkward and inexperienced...

thats the thing, people do this all the time, i see people do it. her and her freind are loud and course at work. they do what they want and the boss say nothing, its the last time i can go in because they re modeling. she knows i want her because i try to get to know her and talk to her, she sees me look at her. women know these things, on top of that i told her friend directly to tell her i want her.

Old 02-21-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
thats the thing, people do this all the time, i see people do it. her and her freind are loud and course at work. they do what they want and the boss say nothing, its the last time i can go in because they re modeling. she knows i want her because i try to get to know her and talk to her, she sees me look at her. women know these things, on top of that i told her friend directly to tell her i want her.
You did everything except tell the girl you want.

Old 02-22-2017, 03:07 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
Ask "Kathy" out. She seems more interested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships