Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 07:33 AM

13,511 posts, read 19,284,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griphin View Post
There is a thread about a guy asking how to romance an older woman and searching both on CD and google it's more common than I thought.

...But why? I certainly understand the other way around, a man in his 40s/50s has worked hard and done a lot to succeed, and getting a woman in her 20s/early 30s makes a lot of sense, something he earned so to speak. But why would a man in his 20s/30s be with a woman in her say late 30s to even 50s?

Men that age needs a woman that is in good shape, and can keep up and of course bear children. Just look at Trump, even though Melania may be in her mid 40s being 70 that's still pretty good.
Sorry, but you lost me with that. You don;t really deserve an answer to your question...you haven't earned it........grow up first....it starts with the realization that women aren't just breeders and arm candy for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2017, 07:42 AM

2,669 posts, read 2,092,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Apparently the OP thinks that once a guy has "achieved" a certain level (like in video games, maybe?) then someone comes around with a platter of young beautiful women from which he gets to choose as his just reward?
Sounds good to me. Which level is that

The only level I am aware of are martyrs in Islam who get a garden with 40 virgin maidens. Or something similar

Old 02-23-2017, 07:50 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngolf View Post
Most of the young men, older woman affairs that I knew of were because the older woman played less games, they had fewer hangups, they knew how to boost the guy's ego, the woman liked/appreciated the younger studly guy, and they were hot, hot, hot in bed.

Few 45 year old woman can match the body of a 20 year old girl but they can perform circles around them sexually.
Right you are - and the kitty is out of the bag, so to speak.

OP, is your ex-wife dating a younger man now? Is that behind these bizarre musings of yours?

Old 02-23-2017, 07:52 AM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
This thread just tells me that you must not know very many older women, OP, or that the ones you DO know are placed into a very small category.

You don't have to be attracted to an older woman, but realize that your outlook is very narrow and, frankly, naive.
I think you may be onto something. Maybe the OP is in HS or college? And is thinking of "older women" in outdated cliché terms? The Golden Girls, or something?

Old 02-23-2017, 07:54 AM

35,081 posts, read 31,313,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngolf View Post
Most of the young men, older woman affairs that I knew of were because the older woman played less games, they had fewer hangups, they knew how to boost the guy's ego, the woman liked/appreciated the younger studly guy, and they were hot, hot, hot in bed.

Few 45 year old woman can match the body of a 20 year old girl but they can perform circles around them sexually.
Exactly - a lot of times the less drama more than makes up for other "shortcomings."

Old 02-23-2017, 07:56 AM

2,335 posts, read 4,151,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I think you may be onto something. Maybe the OP is in HS or college? And is thinking of "older women" in outdated cliché terms? The Golden Girls, or something?
One of my good friends was involved with a woman in her 40s back when we were in our early 20s (yeah, it was the sex). He called her "grandma."

Back then it was funny. Today, not so much.

Old 02-23-2017, 08:04 AM

6,562 posts, read 8,396,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Where might a guy receive this earned young lady you speak of?
If a platter of young beauties (stolen from Reenah's #13 post) has not been presented for your selection, you just haven't earned her yet.

Keep trying though! You'll eventually get there!

Old 02-23-2017, 08:26 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,348,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Apparently the OP thinks that once a guy has "achieved" a certain level (like in video games, maybe?) then someone comes around with a platter of young beautiful women from which he gets to choose as his just reward?
At level 4 and 5 there were some pretty young things but at level 6 I "achieved" a gorgeous specimen who is, as it turns out, about my age. Some men don't seem to push past level 5, which suits me just fine .

Old 02-23-2017, 08:35 AM

1,915 posts, read 1,481,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Giant View Post
I don't know what this guy is talking about, I've always had to buy my younger women.
You have to look for the right quest giver. He will have a floating diamond over his head. After you complete the quest, go back to him and make your selection. Sometimes you can also fatm gold and buy one from the AH, but those are overpriced and the quest is more fun than farming.

I may have just totally nerded out there, lol. Been a few years since I've had time for video games.

Old 02-23-2017, 08:47 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griphin View Post
There is a thread about a guy asking how to romance an older woman and searching both on CD and google it's more common than I thought.

...But why? I certainly understand the other way around, a man in his 40s/50s has worked hard and done a lot to succeed, and getting a woman in her 20s/early 30s makes a lot of sense, something he earned so to speak. But why would a man in his 20s/30s be with a woman in her say late 30s to even 50s?

Men that age needs a woman that is in good shape, and can keep up and of course bear children. Just look at Trump, even though Melania may be in her mid 40s being 70 that's still pretty good.

What is there to understand? I always dated older women when in my 20s, and all but one that I dated was at least two or three years older. My ex wife is two years older as is the lady I am currently involved with. The biggest age difference was a lady who was 37 when I was 24. We were even sorta long term. Well over a year.

Your logic, such as it is, about the reverse situation is flawed at best. "Deserve" younger woman? Seriously? And that thing about being in good shape A woman in her 30s or 40s or even 50s is hardly an old crone only fit for a rocking chair .Not the women I know anyway. Child bearing, ok, that could be problematic if that's what a man wants, especially for a woman in her late 40s into 50s. But kids are hardly a requirement for a good relationship.

When I was younger I much preferred older women. But I've never been all about just sex either. Besides, a woman in her mid 30s is at sexual peak. Keep up? Lol, who is it you think might need to keep up? I could go on, but the question here is silly and shows a lack of real world experience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships