Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 05:38 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,415,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer_Rain View Post
Not worried in the slightest. If a guy thinks a doll/robot can replace a human being, the guy is not for me anyway.
I dunno, are men worried that they could be replaced by a battery-powered device as well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2017, 05:42 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,245,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griphin View Post
[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4265108/Europe-s-brothel-featuring-dolls-opens-Spain.html]Barcelona brothel offers choice of sex dolls | Daily Mail Online[/url]

Not just this, but in the future having full-on hyper realistic sex robots where a man could go in and fully customize to his liking, anything from hair color, to eye color, to personality and breast size.
Am I worried they will finally have less time on their hands to post distribes about how much American women suck and are just looking to hypergamize disenfranchised Nice Guys (TM)? Hell no. If anything, I'd consider such robots to be a public service. The cost should be subsidized on a sliding scale.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:37 AM

2,113 posts, read 2,409,787 times
Nope. There's a company in California that came out with lifelike sex dolls in 1997. I wasn't worried then either. I wouldn't be the least bit interested in the type of guy that would go for this sort of thing. Technology is great and all, but it doesn't begin to compensate for human touch. I bought this shiatsu compression foot massager, and it feels good, but nothing compares to a nice foot rub from your SO.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:42 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,443,360 times
Why don't they have these at prisons?
Or give each inmate a fleshlight?

Old 03-02-2017, 07:44 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,355,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
I dunno, are men worried that they could be replaced by a battery-powered device as well?
I think the OP may be projecting his fear that Bob could replace him.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:50 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,524,204 times
Sometimes after reading this forum and other message boards, I say bring on the robots. Marriage is dying. Women are evil, Men are terrible. Online dating sucks, Meeting in Person dating sucks. So bring on the Robots, cause if anything I want to see people vent on how bad the Robots suck.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:58 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,442,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griphin View Post
Barcelona brothel offers choice of sex dolls | Daily Mail Online

Not just this, but in the future having full-on hyper realistic sex robots where a man could go in and fully customize to his liking, anything from hair color, to eye color, to personality and breast size.
Why should I worry about it? What's the big deal?

Old 03-02-2017, 08:00 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,880,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I find it really weird that some men think women would be concerned about something like this. You really have to wonder about what's behind a mentality like that. ....I'd rather not.
They're hoping it will scare us into shaping up! Maybe if we promise to return to the 50s and keep our heads down and eyes averted, they'll stop trying to scare us with this alternate choice of hyper sex and breast sizes!

Old 03-02-2017, 08:06 AM

926 posts, read 674,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie60 View Post
I had sex with a doll, she was beautiful and she was also a wonderful mother to our children and my best friend.

A plastic doll? I would guess men have tried to have sex with just about anything you can imagine. Lets see, to have sex with a plastic doll you don't have to lie to her, don't have to get her drunk, don't have to worry about STD's.
I think I will pass. I will wait for the real thing. I think the doll would creep me out. I have watched too many sci fi horror movies.

Now for women on the other hand, they have B.O.B. And a few other machines out there that no man can ever compete with. But they still want the real thing also.

Sex is not always about just getting off. If that is how people think about it I feel sorry for them.

Sex is shared intimacy and totally giving of yourselves to each other. Nothing can compete with a shared loving, emotional and physical connection.

When you are with the love of your life and you take off for a weekend at the ocean. And you never make it out of your room except to eat and recharge? How could a "device" compete with that? Might as well just play a video game or something.
^
THIS.

There aren't many guys out there like Stevie60 who have a healthy and proper mindset regarding human shared intimacy. I hope to run into someone like him someday in the near future!

Old 03-02-2017, 09:18 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,633,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Why don't they have these at prisons?
Or give each inmate a fleshlight?
Why should prisoners get sex toys?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships