Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 09:18 AM

6,915 posts, read 3,945,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypennington View Post
your significant other Likes other people's pictures of the opposite sex and re-follows an ex. that wouldnt upset you?
If I ever started dating again, whoever wants to go out with me better get used to the fact that 3 of my exes are on my social media (all on Facebook, 2 on Instagram and 1 on Twitter).

I would be leaning towards open relationships anyway, because I don't like the concept that too many people have that they own their SO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2017, 10:11 AM

107 posts, read 138,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ContraPagan View Post
If I ever started dating again, whoever wants to go out with me better get used to the fact that 3 of my exes are on my social media (all on Facebook, 2 on Instagram and 1 on Twitter).

I would be leaning towards open relationships anyway, because I don't like the concept that too many people have that they own their SO.
out of curiosity, why did u keep them? and did u delete them at any point in the past?

Old 03-24-2017, 10:44 AM

894 posts, read 586,578 times
Quote:
I mentioned previously how she likes to joke around, and she can be pretty blunt and sometimes rather harsh with it. A few months ago, my friend mentioned that I have a creepy smile and she said "well we all know how irresistible he apparently is"

Another instance where she busted on me pretty hard was also a few months ago. We took our kids on a trip/vacation around the 3 month mark of our relationship. She uploaded a couple albums on facebook of a bunch of pics from the trip. My same friend made a comment on one of the albums saying, "There's good ol Jay! Looking nice and creepy as always! " She wrote back "There were a few pics I didnt upload because he looked too creepy. I'll never know why he cant take a normal pic." My friend wrote back, "Its okay, Creepy Jay is cool too." She said, "God help whoever marries his ass when it comes time for photography." He wrote "Lmao, I feel bad for that poor woman." She said, "So do I. And I thought I wasn't photogenic!" He wrote back "Lmao" and then she said, "He's not tagged in the album so he has no idea this conversation is going on lol"
So, she's not your girlfriend OR your friend.

Old 03-24-2017, 10:49 AM

894 posts, read 586,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Nightsong View Post
And the beat goes on.....
Either OP is the most naive person in the universe or as another wise poster said, this thread topic is fake.

Think about it. He asks a crazy question, we reply with common-sense, then he tries to justify or rationalize the girl's actions, then he asks for advice AGAIN which then gets us all irritated.

This guy is either REALLY nuts or being paid to slowly drive us all insane.

Old 03-24-2017, 11:20 AM

2,492 posts, read 3,028,419 times
I'll never understand how a simple like on a FB picture gets people's panties in a bunch. I hit like on most things my friends post on there. I've got several ex boyfriends on there and just because I like their new profile pic,doesn't mean I'm trying to screw them. I've even made comments about looking good etc....It's one thing to simply click a like and another thing to comment suggestively. I can pay a person a compliment without nefarious intent. Is it just me?

Old 03-24-2017, 01:10 PM

6,915 posts, read 3,945,611 times
Quote:
out of curiosity, why did u keep them? and did u delete them at any point in the past?
These are all guys I got back into contact with after a long enough time had passed where all the old, "romantic" feelings had completely dissipated. One of them I've only been back in contact with for a couple of months, but we actually broke up back in 2004; the other two guys I go back with even farther, to 1996 and 1993 (I'm 42 if you must know; the guys are 42, 45 and 47, so there is an emotional/mental maturity present that wouldn't necessarily be there if we were 10-20 years younger). It also helps that none of them live closer than 100 miles from me (they are in Utica NY, Queens, and Bergen County NJ), so we communicate strictly on various forms of social media.

Old 03-25-2017, 05:19 AM

4,413 posts, read 3,467,298 times
LOL Whoever said this is fake is right
"JayPennington" is such a fraud. In this thread he claims to be in his 30s with a kid. Dec 2015 he made a thread saying he's in his early 20s.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/relat...icted-she.html

Old 03-25-2017, 07:58 AM

540 posts, read 362,472 times
So we are inadvertently feeding this trolls ego with attention? Nice....

Old 03-25-2017, 09:56 AM

2,163 posts, read 1,549,013 times
I seriously pity the fool who has to resort to seeking attention though fake posts on a forum full of strangers. It's very telling about how lacking their real life is.

*'the term 'Pity The Fool' used by permission of Mr. T, copyright 1984, All Rights Reserved.

Old 03-25-2017, 10:00 AM

540 posts, read 362,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
I seriously pity the fool who has to resort to seeking attention though fake posts on a forum full of strangers. It's very telling about how lacking their real life is.

*'the term 'Pity The Fool' used by permission of Mr. T, copyright 1984, All Rights Reserved.
I love it when a plan comes together.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships