Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 11:51 AM

4,039 posts, read 3,775,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Of course, he wants to get in your pants.

Who actually watches Netflix? Lol

I have Netflix and been paying it for over 8 years (recently added Hulu, too). Never have I watched one movie/program to it's entirety. In fact, I (or we) never get pass 20mins . TBH, I really dont like watching much TV.

The whole Netflix is a front, Lol. But you already know this.
Sometimes I actually really try to watch Netflix. There are some good shows on there. But it doesn't go well if I'd rather pay attention to the screen than the guy next to me. lmao
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2017, 11:55 AM

4,039 posts, read 3,775,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
This. "Calling him out" would completely destroy the friendship beyond repair.
It's just my way of liking to talk about things. I don't mind awkward and uncomfortable situations. But obviously he's not that into me anyway so I'm just going to do a magic disappearing act.

Old 04-12-2017, 12:00 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
A few days later he sent me a message saying he needed a massage from somebody.
Send him a massage therapist's number.

Old 04-12-2017, 02:43 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
It's just my way of liking to talk about things. I don't mind awkward and uncomfortable situations. But obviously he's not that into me anyway so I'm just going to do a magic disappearing act.
That's a better idea. There is too much unnecessary, self-serving confrontation in the world.

Old 04-14-2017, 02:27 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,593,400 times
Quote:
I think my friend is attracted to me and has been trying to get in my pants. He asked me to have a drink and at the end of the night, he wanted to come to my place to watch Netflix. I said nope. I asked him to hang out a few weeks later and he told me to go to his apartment to watch Netflix because he didn't feel like going out. I said no, another time then. A few days later he wanted me to go to his place again because he was going to be "busy doing chores". And I said I'm not into watching people do their chores. A few days later he sent me a message saying he needed a massage from somebody. I'm like ... not me! I'm about ready to say something like "are you trying to get into my pants?" What would you do in my case? Feel free to give snarky suggestions.
My snarky reply is "why do you bother even associating with him?"

He probably "does" something for you right? In that case it makes you just as bad as he is.

If you're just that desperate for attention and need to get it from somewhere no matter what then yeah, time to grow up and work on that.

Old 04-14-2017, 03:44 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times
I guess the crucial element, which you don't explain, is whether you've previously been "hanging out" at each other's apartment before. I suppose the thing to do would be to ask the question in a teasing way, not a hostile accusatory way.

Old 04-14-2017, 05:03 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,454,139 times
I wouldnt be associating with someone I suspected wanted more than friendship from me.
If they pushed it, I would plainly tell them to stop and remove myself from the whole realrionhsip we have together.

The ish begins and ends with you, not them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships