Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 08:40 AM

2,894 posts, read 2,453,459 times

Advertisements

Well, if you're honest about your situation with her (being married and having two small kids) and she DOES agree to "see you", then you've found the perfect mate! You've found someone as morally bankrupt as you are! What's NOT to love?

Old 05-25-2017, 09:09 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,087,687 times
Your marriage is probably over if this is in your mind. Not sure why people get married nowadays.

You could have stayed singled and sowed your oats without the worry of a wife/kids and gotten married once your sex drive is somewhat under control or all those urges are gone.

You already know the consequences. No one can change you but yourself. Whatever decision you make is yours to live with.

Now, this girl can you describe her? Is she like Nina Dobrev? (cuz i can't blame you if she resembles here or J.Lo, Adriana Lima, Jessica Alba, etc.) If you are going to cheat she has to be SUPER HOTTER than your wife.

Old 05-25-2017, 09:12 AM

3,850 posts, read 4,154,110 times
Come on, Idaho. You knew the answer before you asked the question. You're having a rough time in your marriage -- that's where your attention is needed.

Old 05-25-2017, 09:14 AM

11,199 posts, read 9,087,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBurgh View Post
Would you want your wife to cheat on you with "gym guy?"
LOL. I can tell you the response is HELL NO!

Old 05-25-2017, 04:21 PM

61,729 posts, read 87,147,355 times
^^^ Why put his wife into this dirt? This is very condescending way of referring to a man's wife. Do you happen to know her?

Old 05-25-2017, 04:53 PM

10,503 posts, read 7,043,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-duh-hoe View Post
PLEASE leave scumbag husband comments for someone else. I am looking for opinions. Anyways, a couple of months back I noticed an attractive girl looking at me at my local gym. It has happened on several occasions where I felt someone looking at me and its always her from a distance. One day she started working out next to me and I looked over at her right in the eyes and smiled. She gave me a big smile back. From then on I can't get her out of my head. We played the starring game for about a month until last week I got the nerve to go talk to her and introduced myself. I am married in my early 30s with 2 young daughters and I am guessing she is in her mid 20s. My marriage has been going through some rough times lately and I have been feeling pretty lonely. Maybe this is just a way of escaping my problems. Anyways I imagine that there are people who have run into similar situations out there. What do you think will happen if I pursue this girl? Right now I am very tempted to as bad as that may sound. Thanks!
Well, if you think an orgasm is the most important thing in the world, then knock yourself out.

Of course, I hope you enjoy your wife, children, friends and extended family never respecting you again. Not to mention shelling out money for a divorce attorney and paying child support, even if it means working two jobs.

So, sure, go for it.

Then again, there's always the possibility that you could put that extra mental energy into your existing marriage. You're not the only person to hit a rough patch you know, and banging some random girl at the gym isn't going to solve matters. Not by a long shot.

Hey, I get it. If things aren't going well, if your marriage isn't 100% bliss all the time, it's tempting to look at someone who is hot and think how easy it would be to simply succumb to her charms.

Just don't do it. It ain't worth it.

Old 05-25-2017, 05:58 PM

9,981 posts, read 5,684,706 times
Quote:
PLEASE leave scumbag husband comments for someone else.
No.

Quote:
I am looking for opinions.
I'm guessing you can infer what my opinion is if you decide act on your lizard urges.

Old 05-25-2017, 06:32 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,484,310 times
Makes you wonder who "duh hoe" really is in this. I don't think she's the one home taking care of her daughters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships