Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 11:05 PM

49 posts, read 53,957 times

Advertisements

Barcelona brothel offers choice of sex dolls | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
A newly-opened club in Barcelona claims to be the first in Europe to offer clients the chance to have sex with a doll.
Lumi Dolls says men (or women) can get into the mood by having low lighting in their room, candles and huge plasma TV screens to watch some racy movies.
As a special offer, an hour with one of the life-sized dolls is £70 which will go up to £100 after the opening promotion.
Not just this, but in the future having full-on hyper realistic sex robots where a man could go in and fully customize to his liking, anything from hair color, to eye color, to personality and breast size.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2017, 11:09 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,296,816 times
Nope, I have never wasted time or energy worrying about a human woman why would I waste time and energy worrying about a robot?
Besides men can already do that with the millions of women on the planet and women are free to do the same with the millions of men on the planet.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:27 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,445,842 times
Do I WORRY about it?

LOL, no, no I do not worry about it.

I just consider it thinning the herd. Thousands of men I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Old 03-02-2017, 01:01 AM

914 posts, read 738,921 times
Not worried in the slightest. If a guy thinks a doll/robot can replace a human being, the guy is not for me anyway.

Old 03-02-2017, 01:06 AM

102,235 posts, read 108,076,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griphin View Post

Not just this, but in the future having full-on hyper realistic sex robots where a man could go in and fully customize to his liking, anything from hair color, to eye color, to personality and breast size.
I find it really weird that some men think women would be concerned about something like this. You really have to wonder about what's behind a mentality like that. ....I'd rather not.

Old 03-02-2017, 01:07 AM

574 posts, read 377,679 times
I had sex with a doll, she was beautiful and she was also a wonderful mother to our children and my best friend.

A plastic doll? I would guess men have tried to have sex with just about anything you can imagine. Lets see, to have sex with a plastic doll you don't have to lie to her, don't have to get her drunk, don't have to worry about STD's.
I think I will pass. I will wait for the real thing. I think the doll would creep me out. I have watched too many sci fi horror movies.

Now for women on the other hand, they have B.O.B. And a few other machines out there that no man can ever compete with. But they still want the real thing also.

Sex is not always about just getting off. If that is how people think about it I feel sorry for them. Sex is shared intimacy and totally giving of yourselves to each other. Nothing can compete with a shared loving, emotional and physical connection. When you are with the love of your life and you take off for a weekend at the ocean. And you never make it out of your room except to eat and recharge? How could a "device" compete with that? Might as well just play a video game or something.

Old 03-02-2017, 01:10 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,682,589 times
Rep;
CSD610

Moonbeam33

Summer_Rain

Ruth4Truth

That's silly. To worry about something that has absolutely NO impact on my life.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:47 AM

3,565 posts, read 2,120,063 times
To be honest I have dated one or two women who had all the charisma and personality of one of these dolls, lol

Old 03-02-2017, 02:56 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,226,903 times
The only women that should worry are the competitive streetwalkers

Old 03-02-2017, 04:49 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,627,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griphin View Post

Why just men? Can't women replace men with realistic sex robots also?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships