Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2017, 11:38 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
According to OP he has days off. ^^^
That says he has one day off and he doesn't want to waste it pedaling someone who can't get a car around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2017, 11:47 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
According to OP he has days off. ^^^
Thanks, I missed that!

In general, I would think it odd that he doesn't offer her a ride (without knowing more), in this case, I get the feeling there is more, whether she is needy or he just is not into her.... I dunno.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-27-2017, 07:12 PM

2,910 posts, read 1,357,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
That says he has one day off and he doesn't want to waste it pedaling someone who can't get a car around.
Giving her a ride home is not wasting his time pedaling her around. She's not asking for rides to and from work, as some here seem to think; she's asking for a ride home from his place after visiting him. Sounds like he's using her, to me.

Old 10-27-2017, 07:33 PM

926 posts, read 673,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post
Giving her a ride home is not wasting his time pedaling her around. She's not asking for rides to and from work, as some here seem to think; she's asking for a ride home from his place after visiting him. Sounds like he's using her, to me.
He's not using her. If what you're implying is that he's using her for sex, then she is allowing him to use her. She can put a stop to having sex with him at any time if he won't give her a ride home. Why don't you think she should have her own transportation? Being independent by owning her own vehicle (even a cheapo ugly used car) means that she doesn't have to depend on him (or anyone) to give her a ride anywhere.

A person can only 'use' you if you ALLOW them to do so.

Old 10-27-2017, 07:47 PM

1,278 posts, read 1,114,614 times
Did she answer why he never goes to her place yet? I skimmed through the answers and didn't see anything. I'm wondering why she always has to go to his and he never makes the effort to go to hers.

Regardless, I remember this girl from her other posts and they're definitely not compatible. She should've taken everyone's advice and broken it off a long time ago because nothing is going to make this work.

Old 10-27-2017, 09:42 PM

2,910 posts, read 1,357,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilFlowers17 View Post
He's not using her. If what you're implying is that he's using her for sex, then she is allowing him to use her. She can put a stop to having sex with him at any time if he won't give her a ride home. A person can only 'use' you if you ALLOW them to do so.
So which one is it? First you said, "He's not using her." Then you said. "If what you're implying is that he's using her for sex, then she is allowing him to use her." You sound confused.

Quote:
Why don't you think she should have her own transportation?
Show me where I said that.

Quote:
Being independent by owning her own vehicle (even a cheapo ugly used car) means that she doesn't have to depend on him (or anyone) to give her a ride anywhere.
All she was asking for was a ride home from his house now and then instead of having to ride the bus home every time. How did that turn into her needing to get a car? You're missing the point of her question; is he treating her right? Going by this one small piece of the picture, I would say no.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships