Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 08:57 PM

1 posts, read 675 times

Advertisements

Im currently a freshman at a college in the US, aged 19 5'10" Black hair male. Its a large city school with a high crime and drug rate, definitely not in the best part of town. Im in my first semester right now, and I have managed to finesse my way into the drug dealer inner circle. I myself am not a drug dealer, but I am really good at reading people (better at reading men rather than women because they tend to be less subtle in terms of facial expressions) so it wasn't too hard to finesse. Even though I may not deal drugs, I smoke a lot of grass, sometimes blowing through an ounce in a few days. I know its an unhealthy habit but thats besides the point. Me smoking this amount made it so that the first day of school after I moved in, I rolled up a blunt and went to go see where the night would take me. I walk around with my roommate for a bit who I don't really enjoy being around, and ended up meeting up with some kid I met at orientation. He introduced me to his best friend and immediately I knew he was into drugs. After some light conversation, I let slip that I had an L rolled and was trying to smoke. Long story short we ended up clicking. Over the course of a month me and this kid, lets call him Kenny, ended up making a few more core friends. Just by the luck of how much we both smoke, we made friends with some low-key dealers that move heavy weight on campus. So slowly I listened to conversations and slowly I met more people with similar interests. I know I posted in the relationship forum, but all this is important to build to the story. I go out to a party on a friday, the party was pretty lame, but I can feel someone looking at me. So I slyly do a sweep of the yard until I catch someones eyes. I see this beautiful girl seductively glaring at me with her face tilted towards the ground but her eyes are looking up at me. We meet eyes a few times but I brush it off as I see some other guy approach her. I watch as she gets him to go away and we meet eyes again. I didnt stop thinking about this but I thought since it was a big school Ill probably never see her again. So low and behold one night, I'm doing the usual with my boys smoking for a couple hours doing deals and what not in the usual smoke spot when a new dealer I've never seen before shows up. Craziest thing was that he was with the same girl I saw like two weeks prior at that party. One of the kids I met said something to the dealer, we can call him Guy, "Guy I've known u since last year and this is the first girl I've ever seen you with". I didnt know how to interpret that, but all I knew was that she continued to look at me even with Guys arm around her. For the next month about once a week we happen to be in the same general vicinity, either a party, the dining hall, or the smoke spot, and at least once Ill catch her doing the same stare right at me. Hell, I'm making this post because legit less than an hour ago her and Guy walked into the dining hall and we made direct eye contact. I don't even know whats going on or what to do, but its almost as if she is teasing me...any advice or opinions or interpretations are welcome thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2017, 09:01 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Don't mess with a drug dealer's woman. Even I know that

Old 10-29-2017, 09:29 PM

728 posts, read 472,182 times
If you have to ask, probably not.

Old 10-29-2017, 09:45 PM

11,021 posts, read 5,987,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadboyed View Post

I don't even know whats going on or what to do, but its almost as if she is teasing me...any advice or opinions or interpretations are welcome thanks
If you are tired of living then make a move on her. She probably gets a super sex high when she sees him beat the **** out of someone.

Old 10-29-2017, 11:04 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,928,869 times
I'm assuming that her and Guy are involved. If her and Guy are involved, there's no need to even worry about whether she likes you or not, dude. Just go find someone that isn't with a guy, pun intended,

Old 10-30-2017, 01:38 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,197,836 times
He might use her to seduce suckers into becoming new customers for his 'product'

Old 10-30-2017, 07:07 AM

1,278 posts, read 1,115,483 times
You've gotten yourself into this group of dudes, who, let's be honest, are not exactly law abiding citizens. They all know each other and this Guy person and they know he's with this girl. Think about this rationally. If you made any kind of moves on this girl, that guy Guy would probably beat you and you'd lose your circle of druggie friends and likely your source for weed too. Is losing all of that worth it to get with this girl? You'll have to decide. But it's not like she has expressed any interest besides just staring at you. Maybe you remind her of her cousin or something. Whatever. Just leave her be and find a girl that isn't currently dating a drug dealer. It's a big campus, in sure there are many other options available.

Old 10-30-2017, 08:08 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
You may want to consider not interacting with drug dealers, and criminals. This will need to nothing good.

Old 10-30-2017, 08:15 AM

6,562 posts, read 8,393,687 times
I can't believe I read all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Don't mess with a drug dealer's woman. Even I know that
Bingo!

Old 10-30-2017, 08:21 AM

3,402 posts, read 3,576,183 times
Be careful of what you wish for. Make sure you are prepare for the worst if you do decide to continue your current path.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships