Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 08:23 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shypshnius View Post
Hello, my ex girlfriend dumped me like 10 days ago. I was doing the no contact but made a mistake asking her out for a coffee on Monday. She responded with: "no thanks, i'd rather see someone else". I got a little bit mad by that answer so i just instantly blocked her on facebook and replied with: "give me a call if you change your mind". So.. 2 days later on Wednesday she called me and said: "you told me to call you if i change my mind" and 30 seconds into the call she said: "i'm just kidding, just wanted to irritate you, i actually haven't changed my mind. How are you doing?".. I just said that i'm fine then she wished me good night. When i picked up the phone i told her that i'm currently a bit busy and in a rush so can't really talk much (didn't wanna seem needy or desperate). I tried calling her myself the same night 2 hours after our call but she didn't answer. Also tried calling yesterday evening - she also didn't answer.. I will be doing the no contact from now on even though i still love her a lot..

Why did you think she called me? Just trying to get her ego fed, playing with me or what? I'm really confused..

Thank you
Doesn't matter, you shouldn't have called her, and she seems to be a kid. You don't need that in your life. From this stand point, it looks like she has you wrapped around her fingers and she knows it. Run, and don't look back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2017, 09:26 AM

1,178 posts, read 685,578 times
How old is she? Seriously.

How immature and dumb. Move on.

Old 11-17-2017, 10:02 AM

9,981 posts, read 5,684,706 times
Quote:
Drama drama drama.
How old are you two? Good heavens.

Old 11-17-2017, 10:18 AM

2,802 posts, read 3,190,892 times
Quote:
Why would she behave like that though? Like what's even the point..
She has the power over you and knows it. Stop responding to her and stop interacting with her.

Old 11-17-2017, 10:20 AM

1,199 posts, read 730,965 times
Lol wow. Grow a pair and ghost the vindictive wench

Old 11-17-2017, 10:22 AM

3,850 posts, read 4,154,110 times
In your previous thread you stated she broke up with you because you were too needy and clingy. She then called you and after a couple of minutes said "your minutes are up." Now she is further playing games with you which keeps you in a state of confusion and "on the hook," so to speak. She sounds like a real peach.

No contact -- REAL no contact -- is the way to go with this one.

Old 11-17-2017, 10:26 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Quote:
Hello, my ex girlfriend dumped me like 10 days ago. I was doing the no contact but made a mistake asking her out for a coffee on Monday. She responded with: "no thanks, i'd rather see someone else". I got a little bit mad by that answer so i just instantly blocked her on facebook and replied with: "give me a call if you change your mind". So.. 2 days later on Wednesday she called me and said: "you told me to call you if i change my mind" and 30 seconds into the call she said: "i'm just kidding, just wanted to irritate you, i actually haven't changed my mind. How are you doing?".. I just said that i'm fine then she wished me good night. When i picked up the phone i told her that i'm currently a bit busy and in a rush so can't really talk much (didn't wanna seem needy or desperate). I tried calling her myself the same night 2 hours after our call but she didn't answer. Also tried calling yesterday evening - she also didn't answer.. I will be doing the no contact from now on even though i still love her a lot..

Why did you think she called me? Just trying to get her ego fed, playing with me or what? I'm really confused..

Thank you
WTF? What a piece of work. I think she did you a favor by showing you she is a true ahole. Block her without any second thought. DO IT. NOW. Quit calling her. SHE DOES NOT WANT YOU.

Old 11-17-2017, 10:34 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,202,662 times
She's not driving you nuts. You're driving yourself nuts.
It's like someone standing there and begging "Hit me, hit me".
And she's happily doing so.

Old 11-17-2017, 10:37 AM

11,021 posts, read 5,989,338 times
Quote:

Thank you
I was wondering why you called her after her call to you. I re-read your post and I see why.

You are going to have to resist those urges to call her. And if she calls you - don't be tempted to answer.

Old 11-17-2017, 10:48 AM

1,702 posts, read 2,324,648 times
She did it to get you back on the hook and it worked!

Don't call her and don't pick up the phone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships