Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 10:40 AM

287 posts, read 363,737 times

Advertisements

Your not throwing away 15 years of your life, she is. You should have decided in the beginning whether to be a wimp and put up with this garbage or have a spine and expect her to be a full partner in your marriage. If she can't devote her time, affection and interest to you and you alone, you don't have a marriage. Dump her ASAP. 15 years is irrelevant, doesn't matter if its 15 days or 15 years. It's over and you need to see that. No spouse should have to put up with any of this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2017, 10:47 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,732,494 times
If you can't give your wife the attention she thinks she deserves, then you are not well-matched, despite your love for her.

Let her go there. I doubt he can do any better than you.

Old 12-11-2017, 11:22 AM

1,569 posts, read 1,010,807 times
You should have divorced her when she had 1st cheated on your all those yrs ago.Advice..get your butt to a court house to get started on that divorce that you should have had done all those yrs ago.Now because you've been married to this person for 10yrs +...they are now entitled to half of your pension and anything else you have going on.
You have been in love with someone who never respected the marriage like you have all these years...work on getting that divorce.

Old 12-11-2017, 11:51 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,458,244 times
Stop wasting time with someone who insists on being someone else when you walk out of a room.

Sicne she’s fully with it out now you really shouldn’t have any doubts about where to go with things for yourself.

Old 12-11-2017, 01:29 PM

214 posts, read 180,620 times
Actions speak louder than words....if she was so in love with you, she would not be flying to the Dominican Republic to be with some ex-boyfriend.

I agree with the others...go see an attorney, don't be a doormat.

Old 12-11-2017, 01:38 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Unbelievable. How can anyone tolerate this is amazing.

This should be a no brainer, OP. You know what to do.

Old 12-11-2017, 02:02 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,757,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImElectric View Post
I feel like this is cheating but she says her heart is big enough to love two men and she wishes she could live in Dominican Republic so that she could live a double life, be with me most of the time but be with him sometimes too.

She still continues and has now been telling me she has been training me all the love making ways and things he used to do to her so that I would be like him.
Mod cut: Orphaned (quoted post has been deleted).

I isolated certain parts of your OP. No guy puts up with this Mod cut: off-topic comment. read the part I isolated aloud while you look yourself in the eyes in the mirror. Whatever you see reflected in the eyes looking back at you should tell you how you need to handle the situation.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-11-2017 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Cleaning up personal attacks.

Old 12-11-2017, 03:35 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,554,390 times
What are you waiting for to leave? Her to call out his name during "passionate moments"? Probably not far away and even closer if you let her take the trip and come back home.

Old 12-11-2017, 03:37 PM

2,089 posts, read 3,909,284 times
Women are women. Learn it.

Old 12-11-2017, 05:48 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowowee View Post
Awww. wow I am sorry. You were used by her for 15 years. It's when someone gets money that they show their true colors. So it's the same for women then huh. It's usually the nerdy ugly guys who settled with whoever took them and then suddenly became rich then BAM! left their wife with a younger woman who obviously just want their money.

Buy why is she pining for an ex con is beyond me. There really is nothing you can do when the other person has decided to leave. Especially now that they can afford it. Sorry. But, you really can't do anything here.
Yep, sounds like my ex. She wanted to spend, spend, spend. Anytime I said we need to stop, she would but then sure enough guilt me into spending again. I dumped her for this and other reasons. Sadly didn't stop debt...

OP, I would seek to end it. It seems like it is over based on the post. THAT said, I love the one ex I'm on good terms with (not the ex I spoke of, a different one), drove my most recent ex crazy. Why, because I mentioned her (the first ex.) It isn't my fault I had good times with her. I did have a life before her, and now have a life after her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships