Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 04:28 PM

21 posts, read 12,717 times

Advertisements

I'm back, last week I had a panic post here about the guy I'm hanging out with not reaching me, apparently he texted me 2 days after that. He told me he'd been busy the entire week and asked me out for lunch on Sunday.

I asked him when we met how the week went (I prefer talking in person so I can gauge his reaction), work happened, he was on duty 7 to 10 everyday and was worn out, he unplugged all electronic devices the day before just to sleep. We had fun at the lunch, spent 4h there, (much longer than I expected), we ate the full course then left to somewhere nearby for dessert. After that, we took a troll but it started raining with temp. dropped to 40 so I started shivering and we decided to end there.

Like previous date, no physical touching other than hugging when we met and said goodbye but it was super fun. Half way through the meet, we were talking about our favorite movie genres, he said he didn't watch this specific type of movies and I happen to enjoy that genre, so I just told him he had to see it with me as a punishment for contacting too late. He agreed and even joked he might start doing this on purpose for the punishment.

I'm glad I created chance myself, but I'm again still wondering how he sees me due to lack of physical touch (which everyone says it's the most obvious sign of someone interested in you)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2018, 04:32 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,975,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame08 View Post
I'm glad I created chance myself, but I'm again still wondering how he sees me due to lack of physical touch (which everyone says it's the most obvious sign of someone interested in you)
Physical touch is the most obvious sign that someone wants to have sex with you.

Consistent and caring communication is the most obvious sign someone is interested in you as a person.

He may be a gentleman. They are underrated these days.

Old 10-08-2018, 04:35 PM

2,260 posts, read 1,139,191 times
He doesnt see you. A second date, hes too busy, just like the last thread you posted, hes not that into you. YOu arent as interesting to him as he is to you. Give up now before you fall too far.

BTW why arent you moving on him instead of waiting for him to move on you? That will let you know if hes interested.

Old 10-08-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Physical touch is the most obvious sign that someone wants to have sex with you.

Consistent and caring communication is the most obvious sign someone is interested in you as a person.

Hey there, remember you from last time, I really hope this is the case, and I think he's a gentleman too, he does tiny things showing that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
He doesnt see you. A second date, hes too busy, just like the last thread you posted, hes not that into you. YOu arent as interesting to him as he is to you. Give up now before you fall too far.

BTW why arent you moving on him instead of waiting for him to move on you? That will let you know if hes interested.
I don't understand what you mean by "he doesn't see me". He asked me out twice, I didn't plan to initiate the 3rd time, it just happened in that fleet second

Old 10-08-2018, 05:16 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,871,500 times
Maybe it's just a bit early for him...some people wisely take it slow. You should be impressed, I think, it seems he's not a Cassanova but rather a good guy.

Old 10-08-2018, 05:59 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,142,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post

I agree with this. It's just the beginning but it sounds promising. He might just be waiting for you to make a move, physically, and doesn't want to move too fast.

Old 10-08-2018, 07:13 PM

2,483 posts, read 2,476,584 times
He sounds like me. I can laugh while reading about it from afar, but in the moment I'm blind too.

Next date or 4th, accidentally knock 'em in the head with one of the girls. Maybe ask him to pick up something and place yourself strategically as he's about to stand.

Old 10-08-2018, 07:28 PM

2,916 posts, read 1,516,813 times
When on a date with someone new - I take my cues from the woman usually.

With the political climate right now - even if I really like the woman, I see how the woman is acting. If it is obvious, maybe I will give a kiss. Otherwise, I wait for her to make the first move - so, I can't be accused of anything not appropriate.

Old 10-08-2018, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
I agree with this. It's just the beginning but it sounds promising. He might just be waiting for you to make a move, physically, and doesn't want to move too fast.
Hopefully this's the case, i don't want to be put in the friendzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
When on a date with someone new - I take my cues from the woman usually.

With the political climate right now - even if I really like the woman, I see how the woman is acting. If it is obvious, maybe I will give a kiss. Otherwise, I wait for her to make the first move - so, I can't be accused of anything not appropriate.
Can I ask what kind of sign is considered obvious? I want to let him know it's okay and I'm interested but at the same time, I don't want to come up too direct or eager

Old 10-09-2018, 07:54 AM

2,260 posts, read 1,139,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame08 View Post
I don't understand what you mean by "he doesn't see me". He asked me out twice, I didn't plan to initiate the 3rd time, it just happened in that fleet second
You said before that you wonder how he sees you. He doesnt see you the way you want him to.

Why arent you moving on him instead of waiting for him to move on you? That will let you know if hes interested.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships