Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 01:16 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,864,430 times

Advertisements

So I legit had the absolute worst date ever. And I knew it was gonna be terrible 5 minutes in. But I decided to see how bad the train wreck was gonna be. And it was worse than I could have ever imagined.

So let’s start - it looked promising on paper. The guy had a great smile and was super keen to meet up. It started getting iffy when he didn’t want to pick a place. So I picked a place to meet for drinks near my house.

My first choice was loud so we went to my second choice around the corner.

We sit down and he proceeds to comment on my dress. And said “wow I love that you wore a dress for our date. I hate women that look like men. Look at all of these other women at the bar. No one is wearing a dress. They look like men. I should wear the pants. I went on a date once and she showed up in leggings. I left after 3 minutes.”

And that’s when I knew this was going to be a hilarious experience.

That followed with a discussion on how too many women don’t smile. And how women with kids should expect good men like him. He also asked if I could cook because you know that’s a woman’s job.

This guy probably had a perma taste of toe jam because I have barely scratched the surface on all the dumb stuff he said or asked.

Some lowlights included commenting on my butt shape (10 minutes in), telling me about all the types of women that don’t deserve him (too fat, too ugly, too many kids), comments about the size of my breasts, complaining about too many feminists, women not having sex early enough in the “dating.”

Oh and the kicker? A story about a radio show where a live in boyfriend started having sex with his girlfriend’s 18 year old daughter. And how mom, boyfriend and daughter all shared in the blame for this happening. And that some women stopped talking to him because he blamed the daughter, since she should have known. It to respond to mom’s boyfriend’s advances.

This post would be 8 pages if I included all the dumb stuff this guy said during the course of one drink. And he never asked me any substanative questions about myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2018, 01:30 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,927,960 times
Good god! I wanna laugh a bit, but also feel bad that you had to go through this. He must have been a real con artist to be able to hit up women on these sites, arrange dates and be able to hide all this until the actual in-person meeting.

Old 11-04-2018, 01:46 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,864,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runninglikethieves View Post
Good god! I wanna laugh a bit, but also feel bad that you had to go through this. He must have been a real con artist to be able to hit up women on these sites, arrange dates and be able to hide all this until the actual in-person meeting.
Also ironic he was talking about how people are on their best behavior at the beginning. So if this is best behavior.........

I forgot to mention how he said he refuses to break up with women because they will stalk him so he makes stuff up like if they have kids that he is gay and attracted to their sons or brother.

Old 11-04-2018, 02:25 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,927,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Also ironic he was talking about how people are on their best behavior at the beginning. So if this is best behavior.........

I forgot to mention how he said he refuses to break up with women because they will stalk him so he makes stuff up like if they have kids that he is gay and attracted to their sons or brother.
If he was a stand-up comedian then some of this stuff might actually be a little bit funny, I'd give him that, but it doesn't sound like he is. That's the sad thing.

Old 11-04-2018, 02:58 AM

10,075 posts, read 7,537,898 times
lesson, dont choose dates online based on their smile...

funny how people can look nice until their mouths start to move... too bad photos are static

Old 11-04-2018, 03:01 AM

2,163 posts, read 1,549,811 times
I love posts like the OP's, it serves as a window into just how weird and dysfunctional many people are. This guy sounds completely and totally clueless and will probably be dumbfounded as to why OP isn't chasing him down to get together again.

Old 11-04-2018, 03:20 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,920,589 times
Quote:
...so he makes stuff up like if they have kids that he is gay and attracted to their sons ....
OK that's not even funny.

Old 11-04-2018, 03:42 AM

34,088 posts, read 82,945,062 times
Quote:
So let’s start - it looked promising on paper.
So... first meet is a Saturday night Date?
That's called setting yourself up for failure... or milking a poor schmoe for a fancy meal.

Which are you?

Daytime. Daylight.

Old 11-04-2018, 04:23 AM

4,717 posts, read 3,266,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRational View Post
So... first meet is a Saturday night Date?
That's called setting yourself up for failure... or milking a poor schmoe for a fancy meal.
And where did the OP say they had a fancy meal or that the guy paid? All I saw was a reference to "one drink".

OP- what a train wreck! And I bet he's angry because he can't get the women he thinks he deserves and it's all the fault of the feminists.

Old 11-04-2018, 04:40 AM

3,926 posts, read 2,034,532 times
Quote:
So I legit had the absolute worst date ever. And I knew it was gonna be terrible 5 minutes in. But I decided to see how bad the train wreck was gonna be. And it was worse than I could have ever imagined.

So let’s start - it looked promising on paper. The guy had a great smile and was super keen to meet up. It started getting iffy when he didn’t want to pick a place. So I picked a place to meet for drinks near my house.

My first choice was loud so we went to my second choice around the corner.

We sit down and he proceeds to comment on my dress. And said “wow I love that you wore a dress for our date. I hate women that look like men. Look at all of these other women at the bar. No one is wearing a dress. They look like men. I should wear the pants. I went on a date once and she showed up in leggings. I left after 3 minutes.”

And that’s when I knew this was going to be a hilarious experience.

That followed with a discussion on how too many women don’t smile. And how women with kids should expect good men like him. He also asked if I could cook because you know that’s a woman’s job.

This guy probably had a perma taste of toe jam because I have barely scratched the surface on all the dumb stuff he said or asked.

Some lowlights included commenting on my butt shape (10 minutes in), telling me about all the types of women that don’t deserve him (too fat, too ugly, too many kids), comments about the size of my breasts, complaining about too many feminists, women not having sex early enough in the “dating.”

Oh and the kicker? A story about a radio show where a live in boyfriend started having sex with his girlfriend’s 18 year old daughter. And how mom, boyfriend and daughter all shared in the blame for this happening. And that some women stopped talking to him because he blamed the daughter, since she should have known. It to respond to mom’s boyfriend’s advances.

This post would be 8 pages if I included all the dumb stuff this guy said during the course of one drink. And he never asked me any substanative questions about myself.
He must have read a good does of the Red Pill before he went on the date. lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships