Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 10:30 AM

8,590 posts, read 12,381,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichCapeCod View Post
OP is gone folks.
Probably because he was "outed" as a previous poster, with a different name, that posted about similarly immature arguments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2019, 08:54 PM

6 posts, read 11,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrah View Post
Probably because he was "outed" as a previous poster, with a different name, that posted about similarly immature arguments.
No, it's because I was dealing with the fallout of this whole argument. We're officially broken up now. Happy?

Old 04-02-2019, 09:10 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,684,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by contoscaro View Post
No, it's because I was dealing with the fallout of this whole argument. We're officially broken up now.

What happened?

Old 04-02-2019, 09:52 PM

6 posts, read 11,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
What happened?
I went to her house and tried to talk to her. I apologized for coming off as some elitist movie critic, but she didn't forgive me. She told me that when I drove off, she had to wait for her mom to come pick her up and while waiting in the parking lot, she got chased by a squirrel. Apparently everyone was laughing at her and she called it the worst day of her life. She said that she was already planning on breaking up with me due to our fight, but the squirrel thing was just the final cherry on top. We yelled and fought some more, but then her dad kicked me out and threatened to call the police on me and now here I am.

I'm more than pissed off and I just don't know what to do.

Old 04-02-2019, 09:57 PM

6,835 posts, read 11,585,712 times
Quote:
I just don't know what to do.
For starters, grow up and act like an adult.

Old 04-03-2019, 11:21 AM

4,044 posts, read 2,719,471 times
Quote:
I went to her house and tried to talk to her. I apologized for coming off as some elitist movie critic, but she didn't forgive me. She told me that when I drove off, she had to wait for her mom to come pick her up and while waiting in the parking lot, she got chased by a squirrel. Apparently everyone was laughing at her and she called it the worst day of her life. She said that she was already planning on breaking up with me due to our fight, but the squirrel thing was just the final cherry on top. We yelled and fought some more, but then her dad kicked me out and threatened to call the police on me and now here I am.

Darn squirrels! Always creating drama and causing problems!

Seriously OP... if this is what broke you two up, then you weren't meant to be together. Grow up and bit and move on. Good luck.

Old 04-03-2019, 11:24 AM

3,850 posts, read 4,161,295 times
Chased by a squirrel... LOL.

OP is trolling us with fictional fights involving In-N-Out Burger, pantry shelves, the Dumbo movie, and now, aggressive squirrels. You may need to change it up a bit next time. Make it a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend, or something.

Old 04-03-2019, 11:25 AM

4,088 posts, read 2,574,362 times
Is is just me, or is anyone else a bit disappointed that there's no footage of this squirrel-y act of aggression towards the O.P.'s now-former girlfriend? If he'd been around to capture that on film, it would have been internet gold.

Old 04-03-2019, 12:33 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,045,818 times
Don't call me squirrel!

Old 04-03-2019, 12:44 PM

2,093 posts, read 1,930,405 times
Quote:

Move on. You two weren't meant to be.

Although I'm not sure I believe this whole thing, from the fight over Dumbo, to being chased by a squirrel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships