Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2019, 10:34 PM

154 posts, read 92,637 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArminVBuren View Post
I'm dating a girl, who in terms of non physical things, is just about perfect

- 21, been with 3 guys in her life, no kids, no baggage
- Despite her age, is super mature, doesn't care about partying or drinking. Kinda introverted. Wants to have kids by 25 or 26
- Very sharp. Going to school to be a nurse. I never have to explain anything to her. She understands everything instantly
- Very sweet, affectionate, loving
- Would jump in front of a train for me
- Very very loyal. She is eastern European - divorce is not accepted in the culture
- Likes to cook and clean. Is a very good cook
- Doesn't really care to have a dog. This is a big deal for me - I love dogs but I have zero interest in keeping one. They are LOTS of work
- Loves kids very much and will be a great mom.
- Is aware that I make well in six figures (she makes very little) and still tries super hard to pay for dates. I allow her to pay for small stuff only so she doesn't feel dependent on me but I hate even doing that. 100 bucks to me is nothing - to her it is a ton of money. I feel horrible when she spends anything on our dates but this is a fantastic sign of her NOT being a gold digger. She is a great great great great great girl.

The issue is the physical side. She has a cute face and has spectacular body genetics (huge ass, big boobs, thick legs, narrow waist) but she's probably 10-15 lbs too big. I'm getting her into working out but hasn't been a super easy transition. She just doesn't seem to like it all that much - but we still go 2-4 times a week. I'm just worried long term that she will age horrible in terms of the body. In terms of her face, she will age wonderful - her mom is 46 and is beautiful with perfect skin with no makeup (srs)

Is it a stupid idea to date a girl like this long term? Will she like working out as she gets more results? I'm good looking and in very good shape. I want a GF who will be good looking and in good shape long term also. I am not going to be ok if she has 2 kids and is now 40 LBs overweight

I know everybody is going to tell me to dump her and find a fitness girl but finding a fitness girl with all the traits is so difficult. My girl is a fantastic person through and through.
. You are too childish for her. Let her find a grown up

Old 07-05-2019, 10:34 PM

61,713 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Quote:
she HATES cardio

she just doesn't seem to like physical exercise much although she does love lots of very, very intense sex. We often have sex for hours and hours

The weights she is just lukewarm about. She doesn't hate it but she doesn't really like it either. I have her doing weight that's just heavy enough to be challenging. I'm obviously not going to have her do anything that hurts her

in a few months, she's made good progress but she still is not embracing the lifestyle. I'm hoping I can keep her on board for another 7 or 8 months - at which point, she will look amazing and that will be enough to ignite the fire.
You talk like you already OWN her...
Not the best character trait.

Old 07-05-2019, 10:35 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
From the earlier thread that Dissenter linked:
Quote:
- She has a very beautiful face in terms of her features - she has huge, amazing lips, gorgeous green eyes, looong curly eyelashes and great eyebrows but she has terrible skin. When we first started dating, she just had some of those red circular acne scars (which was no big deal) but she now has 3 big whiteheads on her forehead. Her forehead is just terrible. I feel so bad cause she is so self conscious about it and tries hard to get rid of them. I don't know where the hell this comes from - her mom and dad have perfect skin and so does her sister (who is 14). Will this go away as she gets older? This is soooooooo unbelievably frustrating because she would be so gorgeous with no makeup if not for that. Are there any expensive treatments that will fix this? I'll pay for anything to get her to have nice skin.

Old 07-05-2019, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post

Oh, and he is a banned troll also?

Old 07-05-2019, 10:42 PM

130,290 posts, read 12,105,905 times
Beauty is skin deep. Character is everything in a long term relationship, but it doesn't seem you are being realistic about Life.

So yeah, dump her & go get yourself a supermodel ( who will not be so compliant with you) You will have to pick what is important for a happy life.

Old 07-05-2019, 10:45 PM

12 posts, read 5,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
From the earlier thread that Dissenter linked:

I'm not worried about that. That's strictly an age + hormones thing. She is about to go on birth control, which is excellent for regulating that stuff

She'll have perfect skin within 3-6 years

Old 07-05-2019, 10:46 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,249,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Oh, and he is a banned troll also?
He's the car salesman guy. Sometimes he posts pics of his sister.

Old 07-05-2019, 10:49 PM

People like him are very sad....

Old 07-05-2019, 10:52 PM

Quote:
I'm not worried about that. That's strictly an age + hormones thing. She is about to go on birth control, which is excellent for regulating that stuff

She'll have perfect skin within 3-6 years
Oops! You can kiss that libido goodbye, then. Are you aware of the effect on the libido that oral bc has?

Never mind. I'm sure we'll hear from you, when the time comes...

Old 07-05-2019, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
He's the car salesman guy. Sometimes he posts pics of his sister.
He posted a thread once, pretending to be his sister, asking if she was attractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.