Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2021, 11:35 AM

48,581 posts, read 35,009,850 times

Advertisements

You tested your BF, he passed your test.

You will get one group who agree with you, one group who disagree with you. That's the way it works.

Happy Birthday.

As this post really doesn't have a question, and discourse is not going well, I think we should just end this here.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-23-2021, 11:38 AM

34,941 posts, read 36,331,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
Haha I must be nuts posting about personal stuff on a web forum. It never ends well. But anyhow ...

It was my birthday not too long ago, and I decided it would be a test of how Mr. Cutie really feels about me. I have posted about him here before -- he is very wary about romance, having been hurt badly long ago.

Well, it got near my birthday and I didn't hear from him. Then, on my birthday he called, but not for that reason. He didn't know it was the Big Important Day. In reality, I hardly ever celebrate my birthday at all.

I thought Facebook would tell everyone, but for some reason it doesn't.

So I told Mr. Cutie, and he felt bad that he didn't know (how COULD he know if not from Facebook?) And he is going to celebrate it with me late.

So I say he passed the test, and proved he cares about me. And I decided to be positive about it.

And this post is also a test, by the way, to see how long it takes for some angry know-it-all to come along here and tell me how stupid I am, etc. But this time, as soon as that happens I am out the door, and on to more healthy ways to spend my time. Like maybe over at politics.
Why didn’t you just tell the man when your birthday was?

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships