Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2008, 02:27 PM

1,009 posts, read 2,211,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Do not give in to the dark side chiaroscuro. Get out and smile and say hi to every woman you meet this weekend!
Lol! The dark side? How do I join the dark side@!?? I've always wondered that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2008, 03:01 PM

444 posts, read 1,212,833 times
I came back in this forum to appologise to everyone about my disgusting sheep jokes, and to say, I was offended by the comments that disrespect women, fat, ugly whatever, the "old housewife" posts comment really pissed me off, so I just let loose my defense by starting a sheep joke thing, which is a joke cause it isnt something I would actually do, thats what made it funny to me, it was gross, and I am sorry all.. I hope morals will improve in this world, but they wont if everyone thinks it's ok to disrespect any woman! Thats my story and I'm stickin to it.

Old 05-17-2008, 03:28 PM

1,009 posts, read 2,211,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionsAngel View Post
I came back in this forum to appologise to everyone about my disgusting sheep jokes, and to say, I was offended by the comments that disrespect women, fat, ugly whatever, the "old housewife" posts comment really pissed me off, so I just let loose my defense by starting a sheep joke thing, which is a joke cause it isnt something I would actually do, thats what made it funny to me, it was gross, and I am sorry all.. I hope morals will improve in this world, but they wont if everyone thinks it's ok to disrespect any woman! Thats my story and I'm stickin to it.
I wasn't offended by your sheep jokes, I enjoyed them. I thought it was clever.

Old 05-17-2008, 11:32 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,985,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
I haven't read the posts that followed your OP, but no, you are not pathetic at all. What is important is- are you happy? You sound to be so, except when you think about what you "should" be doing.

Am I happy? Not at all...it sucks so much never having anyone there. The worst part is sleeping...It would be nice to have someone besided me at night, when the wind blows through the trees outside and only the hum a a distant engine is all I hear...it would be nice to hear someone else breathing besides me...

Old 05-17-2008, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
Any woman who doesn't like baby deer should be shot and tied across the hood of your car.
Then when you get her home, string her body up in a tree and rip her skin off.
If she's pretty, save her head to decorate the den wall.

A bit extreme, but I hear you...alas, that is 99.9% of the chicks in Jersey.

Old 05-17-2008, 11:39 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,858,180 times
I can honestly say...I have never read anything so pathetic. With that sort of attitude...you may as well become a monk.

Old 05-17-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmacf1 View Post
That deer and fawn story makes me think that you're a really really sweet guy (I'm a sucker for guys who have a thing for nature and I ended up marrying one -- who's also a self-admitted nerd .)

Well than, I can tell you are not from Jersey.

I have told most of the females I work with about a nest of redtail hawks in a telephone poll in my apartment complex. Well, a few feet from my door I can actually see mommy hawk sitting on her eggs, and soon, they should hatch, and I'll be able to see the little chicks...

...well, everyone of them who I told that took looked at me as if I had just said that I had sexual fantasies about John McCain. The only "nature" people here in central Jersey want to see are their little dogs and the only "hiking" the guidettes (female guidioes) around here do is walking through the mall to get yet another pair of $80 sweatpants with the word "pink" written across the booty.

*sigh* I move to Portland next year, God(s) willing, and maybe there I will have better luck.

Old 05-17-2008, 11:51 PM

539 posts, read 1,805,622 times
You know what? The answer to your original question might be yes. Looking at the times and numbers of posts you have; you seem to spend more time wishing for a woman than you do looking for one. Put the mouse down... back away slowly.. it'll still be there when you get back.
So what, you're not one of the guys who meet and date a hot woman just by standing on a corner. The chase and possible rejection are part of the process. If your method of meeting isn't working, try a new one or a new target or a new location. The point is; whining about it and doing something about it render different results.

Old 05-18-2008, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyblackjohn View Post
You know what? The answer to your original question might be yes. Looking at the times and numbers of posts you have; you seem to spend more time wishing for a woman than you do looking for one.

That is called INSOMNIA! Sorry, but I have to do something while hoping beyond hope that the Unisom will kick in...

Old 05-18-2008, 12:24 AM

3,871 posts, read 17,113,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
... the chicks in Jersey.
If that's the way you talk, it's the way you think of women. No wonder they don't want to be near you.

Quote:
I just feel like such a child
You're right.

Quote:
there is nothing I can do about it.
You're wrong: professional therapy. Works wonders.

You're the one who creates your life. Just do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships