Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 01:24 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,979,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
And there's my reason why most likely not.

Not saying never, of course it would always depend on the individual and the circumstances, however my experience of men has been that they often hide things. I'm not saying that they're all that way, or even that it's bad to keep things to yourself, but it has been a reoccuring theme in my relationships with men thus far and I really don't enjoy finding out what it is they've been hiding. There is no way I want to wake up to discover that I'm just not doing it for him anymore and it's because he's head over heels for the guy next door. Relationships are complicated enough, and being attracted to both sexes is fine as far as I'm concerned but I am not so it stands to reason that a bi sexual man would be much better off with a bi sexual woman, or someone other than me.

And, again, if a man has had sexual experiences with a three hundred pound woman, who's to say he wouldn't be head over heels for that large lady down the block!

Hate to break it to you but, just because someone ie monogonous does not mean that they wouldn't find someone else sexually appealing. All being faithful means is that they don't ACT ON IT!. Aslo, I hate to say it but, if you do not have three-hundred pounds of flap, than you would "just not be doing it" for a chubby chaser. But, you would be okay with going out with a man who was into big girls?

Old 05-25-2008, 01:26 AM

335 posts, read 1,029,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaroscuro View Post
Watch your step, victorianpunk. Leave the controversy for me, thank you.
lol what is this supposed to mean 0_o

Old 05-25-2008, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD70 View Post
What you are posting is a contradiction! You stated that dating asian women before marrying a white woman would be the same as expirementing with a male? That is innacurate for the simple fact that the asian girl is part of the same gender as the white woman. You are comparing apples to oranges.
As you may have seen on some of my previous posts I have nothing against homosexuality but as far as being a woman being in a relationship with a man whom has a past of homosexual relationships? Absolutely not.
You stated that a peck on the cheek as a dare? Well if they were straight they would not do it as a dare. I believe that any individual whom has "thoughts of being with the opposite sex should not become involved in a serious relationship until they realize what it is they really want." Why? It is a waste of time for both parties and it causes alot of unecassary pain.
So now what?
"You stated that a peck on the cheek as a dare? Well if they were straight they would not do it as a dare." So all those men in Europe who kiss eachother on the cheek are gay? Wow! who'd a thunk it

Anyhow, as for "thoughts" of being with another member of the same sex...who cares? As long as they are just thoughts, what's the big deal? If he can think that you are good enough to be with inspite of other woman being out there, than who cares if there are other man out there too? If he is faithful, he's faithful, regardless of who he thinks is hot...hate to break it to you but, allot of straight men also cheat, believe it or not.

Old 05-25-2008, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
And, again, if a man has had sexual experiences with a three hundred pound woman, who's to say he wouldn't be head over heels for that large lady down the block!

Hate to break it to you but, just because someone ie monogonous does not mean that they wouldn't find someone else sexually appealing. All being faithful means is that they don't ACT ON IT!. Aslo, I hate to say it but, if you do not have three-hundred pounds of flap, than you would "just not be doing it" for a chubby chaser. But, you would be okay with going out with a man who was into big girls?
Again you are doing it! Stop it mortal! A large morbidly obese woman is still part of the female species.
One thing I do agree with is that there are never any guarantees! However a woman most women can deal with and overcome but your man leaving you for another man? Ouch huge ego bash! So my question to you is,
WHY IS IT OKAY?

Old 05-25-2008, 01:35 AM

Quote:
"You stated that a peck on the cheek as a dare? Well if they were straight they would not do it as a dare." So all those men in Europe who kiss eachother on the cheek are gay? Wow! who'd a thunk it

Anyhow, as for "thoughts" of being with another member of the same sex...who cares? As long as they are just thoughts, what's the big deal? If he can think that you are good enough to be with inspite of other woman being out there, than who cares if there are other man out there too? If he is faithful, he's faithful, regardless of who he thinks is hot...hate to break it to you but, allot of straight men also cheat, believe it or not.
Stop baiting! We are not in Europe and this is not a customary hello (which I am well aware of) you fail! This remark was twice removed at best!
Fantasies are someones business as you stated we all have them but if one finds themselves having these thoughts so vital that they affect their sexual performance? Than I thnk it is a personal issue and someone is fooling themselves.Having random thoughts of chicks they would love to bang? As a male is normal, but having reoccuring thoughts of males they would like to bang? And they are with a chick? They might want to revaluate their sexuality...why is this so hard for you to grasp?

Old 05-25-2008, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Again you are doing it! Stop it mortal! A large morbidly obese woman is still part of the female species.
One thing I do agree with is that there are never any guarantees! However a woman most women can deal with and overcome but your man leaving you for another man? Ouch huge ego bash! So my question to you is,
WHY IS IT OKAY?

There is a HUGE difference between cuddling up with a average size woman and cuddling up with...
http://www.njweedman.com/fatass.jpg

They both might be female, but someone who is into that PROBABLY wouldn't be able to get the same thing out of being with a size-sixer. Chubby-chaser is, for all intends and purposes, another sexual prefence all together, as most heterosexual men would never dream of having anything to do with a woman like that.

Ohh, and your man leaving you for a woman who has a back of a neck that looks like a pack of hot dogs? Are you SERIOUSLY going to tell me that wouldn't be a huge (no pun intended, huge) blow to your ego?

Last edited by SandyCo; 05-25-2008 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: please only post your own photos due to copyright laws

Old 05-25-2008, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Stop baiting! We are not in Europe and this is not a customary hello (which I am well aware of) you fail! This remark was twice removed at best!
Fantasies are someones business as you stated we all have them but if one finds themselves having these thoughts so vital that they affect their sexual performance? Than I thnk it is a personal issue and someone is fooling themselves.Having random thoughts of chicks they would love to bang? As a male is normal, but having reoccuring thoughts of males they would like to bang? And they are with a chick? They might want to revaluate their sexuality...why is this so hard for you to grasp?

And having reoccuring thoughts of chunk-monkies they want to bang, when they are with a size six woman?...I really do not see a difference.

Old 05-25-2008, 01:43 AM

9,912 posts, read 13,903,517 times
Quote:

First up you can drop the sarcastic rolleyes, you asked the question and I gave my answer. I also believe I said never say never. So you're ahead anyway.

Secondly have you ever been cheated on? Because I have, repeatedly and it never gets any easier. You've completely skipped over my answer in your efforts to attack, which I find a bit sad really.

What a person has done in their past generally does not affect me in the now with them, however, I do not want to become emotionally involved with some one who is not absolutely sure that they want to be emotionally involved with me a woman, THAT applies to ANYONE. I'd say seeing as I don't have the required parts to appeal to half of a bi mans attractions, a guy that is also attracted to men is sooner or later going to want to be with a man again. Why would I put myself in that position, given than human beings often struggle to maintain fidelity in a lot of cases? It just adds to the number of options for attraction doesn't it? I'm never going to be a man, can't ever be a man but supposing I loved someone enough I could become a 300 pound woman if that's what appealed to them. And before you go off again by definition someone that is bisexual is attracted to both sexes and I can only be one sex, so you do the math.

Old 05-25-2008, 01:47 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,834,060 times
We didn't make much progress on your "Pathetic Man" thread, VC, but I think we are on the verge of a breakthrough here.

Close your eyes and imagine a guy across the room that looks just like you but cuter and sexier.

He blows you a kiss and you reach up for it.

Did you catch it or did you miss it?

How do you feel about that?

Old 05-25-2008, 01:53 AM

Quote:
There is a HUGE difference between cuddling up with a average size woman and cuddling up with...
http://www.njweedman.com/fatass.jpg

They both might be female, but someone who is into that PROBABLY wouldn't be able to get the same thing out of being with a size-sixer. Chubby-chaser is, for all intends and purposes, another sexual prefence all together, as most heterosexual men would never dream of having anything to do with a woman like that.

Ohh, and your man leaving you for a woman who has a back of a neck that looks like a pack of hot dogs? Are you SERIOUSLY going to tell me that wouldn't be a huge (no pun intended, huge) blow to your ego?
Quote:
And having reoccuring thoughts of chunk-monkies they want to bang, when they are with a size six woman?...I really do not see a difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
First up you can drop the sarcastic rolleyes, you asked the question and I gave my answer. I also believe I said never say never. So you're ahead anyway.

Secondly have you ever been cheated on? Because I have, repeatedly and it never gets any easier. You've completely skipped over my answer in your efforts to attack, which I find a bit sad really.

What a person has done in their past generally does not affect me in the now with them, however, I do not want to become emotionally involved with some one who is not absolutely sure that they want to be emotionally involved with me a woman, THAT applies to ANYONE. I'd say seeing as I don't have the required parts to appeal to half of a bi mans attractions, a guy that is also attracted to men is sooner or later going to want to be with a man again. Why would I put myself in that position, given than human beings often struggle to maintain fidelity in a lot of cases? It just adds to the number of options for attraction doesn't it? I'm never going to be a man, can't ever be a man but supposing I loved someone enough I could become a 300 pound woman if that's what appealed to them. And before you go off again by definition someone that is bisexual is attracted to both sexes and I can only be one sex, so you do the math.
I do not need to do the math....and the woman posted again is a woman despite her size, it still carries the same repro organs. I am sorry but to put it bluntly? You can argue your point till you are blue in the face but the outvome will be the same, you either want the monkey or the rod. You cannot have your cake and stuff it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
We didn't make much progress on your "Pathetic Man" thread, VC, but I think we are on the verge of a breakthrough here.

Close your eyes and imagine a guy across the room that looks just like you but cuter and sexier.

He blows you a kiss and you reach up for it.

Did you catch it or did you miss it?

How do you feel about that?
lmmfao! FF you really need to warn folks when you post I spit out my water in laughter.

Last edited by SandyCo; 05-25-2008 at 12:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships