Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2022, 01:27 PM

2,071 posts, read 1,038,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oki5544 View Post
Hello, I appreciate your reply and suppport, but I gotta point out that I'm going out maybe once a week and dont always get drunk. Every friday and saturday I work in one of our restaurants while other teens my age are lazy to even work for summer job. I go to gym 5 times a week, eating clean as much as I can. Also I can't forget I'm basically in the last year of the hardest high school in my country. So as I said thank you for your reply but I'm still above average physically and mentaly among people my age
With all that maturity going on, maybe you should pay more attention to your spelling, punctuation and grammar. :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2022, 01:59 PM

3,183 posts, read 1,654,323 times
Quote:
Hello, I appreciate your reply and suppport, but I gotta point out that I'm going out maybe once a week and dont always get drunk. Every friday and saturday I work in one of our restaurants while other teens my age are lazy to even work for summer job. I go to gym 5 times a week, eating clean as much as I can. Also I can't forget I'm basically in the last year of the hardest high school in my country. So as I said thank you for your reply but I'm still above average physically and mentaly among people my age
Just by admitting that you go to do underage drinking is already wrong. When i was around your age, I had access to alcohol I knew it can be fun to get drunk but I never planned to go out drinking because I know there are risks associated with drinking.

You could be in the best HS, that certainly doesn’t reflect your lack of judgement here. Sounds like your parents had advantages that gave you the privilege to be in a good HS. But you certainly lack the judgement and education to prove to me that you’re intelligent. My son who is your age, does everything I would ever ask and I never told him to do anything because he’s intelligent and he does his HW as a student and he knows the risks of drinking and getting into relationships when it’s not the most appropriate times.

I had a hot girlfriend when I was 17, I never forget her but I wished I never gotten into relationships at that age. Your emotions are fragile and clearly shows here. You do something brazen because your emotions are uncontrollable at this age.

Why get involved with girls at this age when you can wait til you’re in the 20s and lots of hotter girls will be ready and waiting in college.

Old 11-06-2022, 12:35 AM

5,455 posts, read 3,381,212 times
I don't think she is into you. Maybe her parents wouldn't let her go to the prom with the boyfriend because they don't like him. But she still wants to party so she asked her fellow party animal, you.

Old 11-06-2022, 05:32 PM

9,114 posts, read 6,155,520 times
Since you were both drunk, possibly you have a future since you have this in common.

Old 11-06-2022, 05:48 PM

10,988 posts, read 6,852,461 times
This pattern of writing reminds me of someone who has English as a second language, and may live in a country where the drinking age is younger. That being said, I agree with the other posters here.

Old 11-06-2022, 05:57 PM

9,114 posts, read 6,155,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
This pattern of writing reminds me of someone who has English as a second language, and may live in a country where the drinking age is younger. That being said, I agree with the other posters here.

Legal or not, a 17 yo should not be going to parties and getting drunk. There are several threads by the OP and he is drunk in all of them.

Old 11-08-2022, 02:35 PM

10,988 posts, read 6,852,461 times
Well, that's what I said: "I agree with the other posters here."

Old 11-08-2022, 09:20 PM

10,292 posts, read 6,813,150 times
Quote:
Hello, so I (m17) met a girl (f18) few months ago in a club. It turned out she was my brothers classmate since we werent in same primary school. She noticed me and we were both drunk, we had nothing between eachother, but she got to know a bit about me and I got to know a bit about her since we talked a bit.I thought she was really good looking but it turned out she has a boyfriend so I was a bit dissapointed but it was okay. Now we are in the same high school and its our last year on that school so that school year we have a prom. Since we were both in the same club many times we were almost everytime together partying. Because we were drunk there was quiet a lot of stupid conversations going on between us two and you know how stupid you can be when you are drunk. I kissed two of her friends through that year and she was telling me that I have really high ego and that I'm over confident and etc. , also my friend once told me that she was once on a party and she and her friend group were talking bad things about me. But since me and her were talking together almost everytime when we were drunk and not sober she couldnt really met sober version of me. But this week we have to apply for prom dance and in two last days she texted me: "hey I heard you dont have a partner for prom dance and I dont have a pair also, so would you maybe dance with me?". I said "yes we can dance together". But I was pretty confused since I know that she was with her boyfriend on vacation like three months ago and I know all girls would ask their boyfriends to go with them on a prom dance no matter if they are from other school (maybe they broke up) and also since she was talking bad about me I cant understand why she would ask me. Also I have to mention that we werent talking for like 4 motnhs for now. I would be glad to receive any opinion on that.

Regards
Sure. Quit drinking. Get your head on straight. <mod snip>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships