Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2009, 08:27 PM

4,897 posts, read 8,328,107 times

Advertisements

Skinny for the win. The best of all though is athletic chicks.

Old 03-12-2009, 03:46 AM

1 posts, read 3,069 times
Yeah skinny girls are great and all almost make most bigger girls want to hurt themselves, I used to be lots bigger and I have gone up and down in my weight and would love have the body of a model, and recently I have lost 23lbs and still counting but I don't ever want to be stick thin, no fire starting for me! I have womanly curves and plan to keep them while making myself healthier. Now to the topic at hand being a curvy woman I love a big strong muscular man who loves a curvy girl... I myself have dated a few who love nothing more then something to hold onto at night and don't feel as if they are going to crush them if they rollover in the middle of the night..... 5'10"+ 215lbs+ muscular build get me a pillow I think I'm going to faint.....

Old 03-12-2009, 05:26 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,275,685 times
I basically like any woman that would date me. Kinda hard in my situation. I do not mind BBW's at all, usually they are much friendlier IMO.

Old 03-12-2009, 07:34 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,227,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryLuvinWoman1 View Post
I hate these kind of threads..makes a fat girl feel sooo unloved lol
Oh my goodness - you are not fat! You look great, don't worry.

Old 03-28-2009, 02:58 PM

3 posts, read 6,513 times
I prefer women who are average in their size. Not too overweight and not too skinny. BBW's I think are too big for me but the tooth pick girl is too skinny. Most models are too skinny. I want the air that she at least takes care of herself and watches her figure and stays healthy. Not that she is wolfing down a whole pizza in one sitting.

Old 03-28-2009, 03:06 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,996,563 times
I just love a man (like my hubby) who would see this thread and move on, basically knowing that it is disparaging to women.

Come on guys...do you REALLY think this is okay? I mean, what if a 14-year-old or 15-year-old girl happened on this thread? You'd just be perpetuating the already serious issues young girls (and young women) have with their bodies and appearance.

You're talking about women like they're cars. "I like red ones"..."I like 4-wheel-drive"...blah, blah, blah.

Just sayin'

Old 03-28-2009, 03:36 PM

602 posts, read 2,036,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post
Come on guys...do you REALLY think this is okay? I mean, what if a 14-year-old or 15-year-old girl happened on this thread? You'd just be perpetuating the already serious issues young girls (and young women) have with their bodies and appearance.

You're talking about women like they're cars. "I like red ones"..."I like 4-wheel-drive"...blah, blah, blah.

Just sayin'
First off, I hope her parents would either monitor her internet activity or at least steer their daughter in the right direction if she did stumble across this and was upset by it.

But my question is this....

Don't some women nitpick guys in some ways? Whether it be physical or other traits they find desirable. Not that I'm justifying it, but I think its more of a societal thing rather than a man thing or a woman thing.

Old 03-28-2009, 05:04 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,658,055 times
In my life, I've been overweight at certain stages, and I've been slim at stages (even at my most slim, I have wide hips with a nipped-in waist and therefore curves, just no extra fat). I'm 5'10" tall, I feel at my best, most attractive and most healthy when I'm hovering around a size 16. If I start needing a size any larger than that, it's generally because I'm accumulating fat on my hips or butt. My build even when slim is bottom-heavy, and when I've crept up in size, it's when I've had primarily desk jobs. If I have an active job, it's easy to stay at my target size. If I'm smaller than that, it's because I've been sick or stressed and am not eating enough. Sixteen is my perfect size, and also the size where I seem to turn the most heads.

Old 03-28-2009, 07:26 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,722,851 times
I tend to be attracted to women who are slim/slender/kind of skinny (not anorexic or unnaturally skinny though) and women who have an hour-glass shape. So long as they're healthy and healthy looking, I think they're usually pretty hot. (I'm not a guy, BTW.)

Old 03-28-2009, 07:41 PM

657 posts, read 1,601,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truemuck View Post
First off, I hope her parents would either monitor her internet activity or at least steer their daughter in the right direction if she did stumble across this and was upset by it.
This entire site has a PG-13 theme. If you're suggesting that the parents of a 15-yr old monitor her internet activity to prevent her from "stumbling upon" this thread, then the term PG-13 doesn't exactly apply, now does it?

(that wasnt a stab at the mods... you guys do a pretty stinkin good job keepin the riffraff other than myself out. )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships