Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 09:03 PM

9,912 posts, read 13,899,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
You can hold the raisns and send over the rum.
hmmm.........I don't know about that! I'm rather partial to the rum.

Of course I like a dark Aussie rum that most people can't stand so I'm guessing you don't want it anyway.

Old 03-28-2009, 09:08 PM

52,231 posts, read 52,648,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
hmmm.........I don't know about that! I'm rather partial to the rum.

Of course I like a dark Aussie rum that most people can't stand so I'm guessing you don't want it anyway.
I'll try the dark Aussie rum. My mom was from Australia so I'm Aussie by proxy.

Old 03-28-2009, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'll try the dark Aussie rum. My mom was from Australia so I'm Aussie by proxy.
KEWL!!!

Let me introduce you to Bundy then!

YouTube - New Bundy Ad - Only In Australia

Oh and I probably should add something about the topic for thread integrity and all but yeah, I don't think my view of the topic has changed much since the OP started the thread way back and I agree with the poster that said it was interesting that the OP had been away for yonks and then came back to bump this thread.

ANYWAY since you last stopped by Town & Country, I've been to the US, and Canada and Queensland, I've dragged the Yankee round my home state on a road trip, sweltered through the hottest Summer in a while, been on Bushfire alert, seen Patti Smith and Neil Young in concert, been to galleries, movies, a plethora of tourist destinations, hosted interstate guests, painted nearly everything around the house purple , polished the floorboards, built fences and gates, landscaped the garden, celebrated Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day, half a dozen birthdays for family and friends, walked the dog, tinkered with my healthy eating plan, read numerous books........want me to go on?

Old 03-28-2009, 10:46 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,181,348 times
Has the OP responded lately?

Old 03-28-2009, 10:55 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,400,633 times
friend its your OP im listening. you are here posting on CDF right?

Old 03-28-2009, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
Has the OP responded lately?
Nah, just dashed in on their trusty stead around midday today my time, dropped their pearls of wisdom to bump the thread then headed off into the sunset to live the real life!

Old 03-29-2009, 03:26 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,867,030 times
Default Why would anyone who lives or wants a real life post here?

Hmmmmmmmm.....you're here? Why are you working yourself into a dither over people posting on here? Some people read the paper and do the crossword in the morning, some people lay in bed and sleep until 10:00 am, are you going to tell those people to get their noses out of the paper or their posterior ends out of bed?? Are you applying for the position of City-Data hall monitor?

I wake up VERY early in the morning. Newspaper hasn't come yet, hubs is stilll asleep, pets are fed..hmmm what to do?? I make coffee, turn on the computer and see who is "in crises", "hates their husband", wants to "move to CT" or perhaps has "dating issues". I love to help if I can, or provide a laugh for someone who may be sad. Do I consider my life to be flying by me? NO...I am already 61, have had open heart surgery and am very lucky to be here and be able to get on City Data and help people when I can.

I DO have a life beyond here as do most of the people on here I am sure as they do at times sound like their lives are full, chaotic, tangled. Give these folks and YOURSELF a break by not being so judgemental of people with issues. After all, you did take some of YOUR precious time out of YOUR life to come online and spout off about City-Data posters now didn't you??

Old 03-29-2009, 03:31 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,821,950 times
Sounds like the OP needs to get a life.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:34 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,346,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Town&Country View Post
Curiosity I suppose... I guess real life situations are best dealt with real life people. Its been quite awhile since I've looked here and its the same, and some new folks... crabbing about the same things over and over. Going to scroll...

What a hypocrite! And YOU are bitttching about other people biotching!

If you can't stand the farts, get out of the outhouse!!!!!!!!

Old 03-29-2009, 07:41 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,488,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Sounds like the OP needs to get a life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
What a hypocrite! And YOU are bitttching about other people biotching!

If you can't stand the farts, get out of the outhouse!!!!!!!!
True both above. And let me add very narrow minded. The great thing about life is that everyone has one and gets to spend it as they damn well please!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships