Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2010, 11:13 PM
'M'

1,956 posts, read 3,203,529 times

Advertisements

Today, putzed around the kitchen, made breakfast, made some baked beans for a potluck later in the day. Now I've been reading Vanity Fair and People, both of which put me in Relaxation Zone...now City Data...have a Netflix movie in cue, Now and Then...full, unstructured day of doing not too much except relax...just my kind of day

Old 06-07-2010, 06:09 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,654,107 times
Got an hour+ workout in this morning! This new consulting gig is working out quite nicely so I have time to get back to the gym.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:32 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
My son had graduated from Pre-K (lol) this weekend. I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but I was so sentimental through out the whole ceremony. Maybe because he is my first child and I've never experienced this before or maybe the fact that it's his very first cap and gown ceremony. They put up a Grease performance and he was dancing with a pretty girl, it was so cute. I know it's cheesy, I thought I will never be one of those moms who will be gushing about their child, but here I am.

They handed to us a folder with all the artwork he did over the school year. On one of them, they asked him what he loves about his mom. Then they wrote the answer out in highlighter and had him trace over it. I was surprised with his answer. He is turning out to be a smart boy after all.
His drawing of me though is soooo accurate. lol.
Attached Thumbnails
What did you do today that made you happy?-picture-002.jpg  

Old 06-07-2010, 07:38 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
My son had graduated from Pre-K (lol) this weekend. I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but I was so sentimental through out the whole ceremony. Maybe because he is my first child and I've never experienced this before or maybe the fact that it's his very first cap and gown ceremony. They put up a Grease performance and he was dancing with a pretty girl, it was so cute. I know it's cheesy, I thought I will never be one of those moms who will be gushing about their child, but here I am.
Aaaww... Congrats! Btw, the kiddos seem to be very proud of it, too. A coworker's son told him to let us all know he graduated from Kindergarten. A few days later he was in the office and again that was the first thing he said as soon as he walked in!

Quote:
They handed to us a folder with all the artwork he did over the school year. On one of them, they asked him what he loves about his mom. Then they wrote the answer out in highlighter and had him trace over it. I was surprised with his answer. He is turning out to be a smart boy after all.
He's getting to be a man! Even he doesn't seem to care about your lovely personality!

Old 06-07-2010, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Aaaww... Congrats! Btw, the kiddos seem to be very proud of it, too. A coworker's son told him to let us all know he graduated from Kindergarten. A few days later he was in the office and again that was the first thing he said as soon as he walked in!

He's getting to be a man! Even he doesn't seem to care about your lovely personality!

LOL!!! I know!!! I thought he will say that he loves me because I'm kind, helpful, caring, loving...nah...went straight for the looks. A typical man!

He had fun at the graduation too, he said he wanted to do it again.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:47 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,331,581 times
- told a lovely person that she and her husband are gonna do an awesome job raising their son
- listened to some fun music on the way to work
- am pumping myself up for my first-ever p90x workout, which will give me a ripped six-pack in a few weeks (I have already lost 22 lbs in 3 months and am fairly close to awesome muscular definition)

Old 06-07-2010, 08:05 AM

Good job S_H,
I bet the rest of the world will want to see pictures of that six-pack of yours.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:07 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,551,670 times
Happiness is a choice; no action required. I chose to be happy.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:12 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,008,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post

That's cute!

Old 06-07-2010, 08:15 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,008,116 times
Woke up to the birds chirping, a brilliant blue sky with no clouds, sun shining - what could be better than that to start the work week off?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships