Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 05:14 PM

15 posts, read 36,756 times

Advertisements

I just wanted to let everyone who had an opinion on my post about "I keep cheating and I don't know why," that I did leave him and we broke up. He has tried to get me back twice already...I think he has a death wish. But, in all honesty I don't think anyone can truly judge what two people have together, but those two people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2008, 05:52 PM

25,386 posts, read 35,546,439 times
If you keep cheating, it can't be much.

Old 08-26-2008, 09:00 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times
If you don't give a rip what we think then why are you back here? It's not our fault that you feel this compulsion to sleep around.

Old 08-26-2008, 10:15 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,253,509 times
Yes, why are you back if you feel you were harshly judged but don't care what anyone had to say??? Makes no sense...

Old 08-27-2008, 09:18 AM

1,072 posts, read 2,702,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisonann15 View Post
I just wanted to let everyone who had an opinion on my post about "I keep cheating and I don't know why," that I did leave him and we broke up. He has tried to get me back twice already...I think he has a death wish. But, in all honesty I don't think anyone can truly judge what two people have together, but those two people.
I agree with everyone.

ALISON, if you "really", "really" don't give a hoot about what we think, why BOTHER going back here to prove your point? Are you trying to brag that, even though you kept cheating on him, the guy just kept coming back to you, wanting you back? Do you think that makes YOU look like the GOOD person?

We pity the guy, for you have treated him w/ nothing but DISloyalty, not to mention bringing home the dangerous possibility of "health hazards"....

If you cheat ONCE, that can be considered a GRAY area, but since you KEPT cheating on him, we all would have to say to you:

SHAME ON YOU!

Old 08-27-2008, 09:55 AM

2,397 posts, read 6,457,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisonann15 View Post
Hey, you're the one who posted your dirty laundry here and asked for advice/opinions! If you don't want people in your business, then it's best that you keep it to yourself. You asked, we answered and now you're annoyed...BFD!

Old 08-27-2008, 10:06 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,338,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sms0511 View Post
I agree with everyone.

ALISON, if you "really", "really" don't give a hoot about what we think, why BOTHER going back here to prove your point? Are you trying to brag that, even though you kept cheating on him, the guy just kept coming back to you, wanting you back? Do you think that makes YOU look like the GOOD person?

We pity the guy, for you have treated him w/ nothing but DISloyalty, not to mention bringing home the dangerous possibility of "health hazards"....

If you cheat ONCE, that can be considered a GRAY area, but since you KEPT cheating on him, we all would have to say to you:

SHAME ON YOU!

I couldn't have said this in a better way.

Old 08-27-2008, 11:29 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,682,126 times
Well...count me among the haters then...I get so blamed sick of folk always asking for advice or the answer to a question, then bowing-up and spitting attitude when they don't like the answers! This is a forum, Alisonann, and the purpose of forums is to provide discussion of issues presented by posters...if you did not want to hear the answers, then frankly, you should have not have ventured in with the question! 'Hater' is a vile term (to me anyway) coined by folks who can't understand why people have the balls to actually call them out as being stupid...and for the record, the young man who keeps coming after you after you keep dropping trou with other guys is both a moron and a fool, and I seriously question YOUR mental state too---you seem to wear your infidelity like some sick 'badge of honor', when all it signifies to me is that you haven't really grown all the way up...that's MY opinion, and if that makes me one of your haters, then so bloody be it...quit busting attitude and defiance toward folk when they call you out for being feckless, simple, and just plain arrogant :-(

Old 08-27-2008, 11:33 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,264,921 times
morals = haters?

Oh thats rich.

Old 08-27-2008, 12:06 PM

1,961 posts, read 4,385,483 times
Maybe it is me, but I don't see how the fact that he tried to get you back has any bearing on the quality of your relationship. Makes it sound more like your boyfriend has no backbone to stand up for himself nor has the self esteem to realize that he could do far, far better than someone who has no respect for the relationship.

There are women who are beat and/or verbally abused, but they still try to get their boyfriend/husband back. That does not mean that no one cab truly judge what two people have together, but those two people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships