Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 12:12 AM

272 posts, read 620,962 times

Advertisements

You know, height requirements of many women is nothing new. Whether it's evolution or whatever, I don't know, but here are things I absolutely DO NOT like about many women today:

1. Hills -- Why they feel it's necessary to artificially inflate their height?

2. Nails -- Why do they wear fake nails?

3. Hair -- Why do they insert extensions and other garbage in their hair?

4. Eyelashes -- Why do they wear eyelashes?

5. Breasts -- Why the implants?

6. Lips -- Why the implants?

I observe this a lot while I'm out and it makes me wonder why some women even have the room to be disgusted about any man they feel is 'out of their league'. Nothing is more unattractive than a woman whose physical appearance is 'made up'.

Kudos to women who really 'keep it real' from head to toe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2008, 12:33 AM
YBF

1,260 posts, read 3,358,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldl79 View Post
You know, height requirements of many women is nothing new. Whether it's evolution or whatever, I don't know, but here are things I absolutely DO NOT like about many women today:

1. Hills -- Why they feel it's necessary to artificially inflate their height?

2. Nails -- Why do they wear fake nails?

3. Hair -- Why do they insert extensions and other garbage in their hair?

4. Eyelashes -- Why do they wear eyelashes?

5. Breasts -- Why the implants?

6. Lips -- Why the implants?

I observe this a lot while I'm out and it makes me wonder why some women even have the room to be disgusted about any man they feel is 'out of their league'. Nothing is more unattractive than a woman whose physical appearance is 'made up'.

Kudos to women who really 'keep it real' from head to toe.
Women feel ther need to do those things because men like it. I mean look at the magazines and tv who do you see? Those same "fake" women trying to be exotic..WTF is that? IDK but whatever it is men like it so women want to be it. Ppl have a messed up view on what beauty really is, IMO

Old 09-25-2008, 12:35 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,943,694 times
I prefer the fake looking women to the jabba the huts that are currently ruling over the planet...

Old 09-25-2008, 12:36 AM

so. you say that as if it is bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YBF View Post
Women feel ther need to do those things because men like it. I mean look at the magazines and tv who do you see? Those same "fake" women trying to be exotic..WTF is that? IDK but whatever it is men like it so women want to be it. Ppl have a messed up view on what beauty really is, IMO

Old 09-25-2008, 12:38 AM
YBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
so. you say that as if it is bad.
Which part?

Old 09-25-2008, 12:40 AM

^evvvverything

Old 09-25-2008, 12:42 AM

431 posts, read 1,310,652 times
I feel women can add whatever they want as long is it makes them feel good. I like a woman as real as I can get her but I'm not gonna turn away a pair of fake ones.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:43 AM
YBF

I mean it is and it isnt...I personally think that I am beautiful the way I am but for the girls who need to buy enhancements to each there own

Old 09-25-2008, 12:44 AM

^ You would never turn away a woman whom has had liposuction either because that is way better than a jabba the hut comin after you in the dark of the night for some sweet sweaty love....

Old 09-25-2008, 12:46 AM

Not every lady is born beautiful and lovely...I've seen some women and their faces could scare a ghost out if it's tomb...so be sensitive to those folks whom were not born as beautiful as you and I. The cosmetic implants and surgery might do them good and boost their self esteem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YBF View Post
I mean it is and it isnt...I personally think that I am beautiful the way I am but for the girls who need to buy enhancements to each there own
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships