Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which Ethnic/Racial Group Are You The Least Physically Attracted To On Average ?
Blacks 6 54.55%
Arabs 1 9.09%
Hispanics 0 0%
East Asians 0 0%
East Indians 3 27.27%
Whites 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 04:45 AM

1,434 posts, read 3,969,667 times

Advertisements

Don't be afraid to be honest.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:14 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,641,186 times
haha, well I almost like girls from any racial group, but on average I do not find myself attracted to many black girls. I love girls like Beyonce, Aaliyah (RIP, she was an amazing artist and cool girl), etc., but I like them a bit on the lighter skin color for me. If a girl is black as the night, I won't be attracted to her. A half-and-half mix or something can be very attractive. So I like girls of almost all types, it just really depends on the individual.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:37 AM

2,406 posts, read 7,906,042 times
I am generally not attracted to East Indian men. Also could never have dated one of them due to the culture, and MY perception of sexism and inequality, though I understand that is my personal perception...though I eat a lot of Indian food and love the visual beauty of their culture!

Also, am generally not attracted to Asian men, but have seen a few hotties at times.

I'm married to a man who is half Middle Eastern (half FrenchCanadian) (I assume thats what you mean by Arab?) so obviously am attracted to them. I like darker complexions generally, Middle Eastern (Greeks are included there), Italian, many European countries such as Spain, etc

Old 10-25-2008, 08:41 AM

11,396 posts, read 24,465,484 times
Bubbas.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:18 AM

3,562 posts, read 5,230,160 times
I'm sorry, you forgot stupidity. How could you leave that out?

Old 10-25-2008, 09:36 AM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,188,037 times
I got my vote in before the lock. But this is a mean spirited thread. Sure, we all have our aesthetic preferences, but it's not nice to focus on the negative aspects of visual attractiveness. At the same time, it's also annoying when there are threads about what race is the most attractive. Relations are between individuals, not whole groups of people. And we've hashed this topic out before.

Old 10-25-2008, 09:37 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,312,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
Don't be afraid to be honest.
Dude how about you giving an answer. As if the Politics and immigration forums are enough for your racial sh*t stirring.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:47 AM

2,919 posts, read 6,831,748 times
I'm not afraid to be honest at all. I am least attracted to any Race/Ethnicity/Person who judges people solely based on the color of their skin.

Oh and maybe you missed this *sticky* post at the top of this forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnycakes View Post
We have recently had quite a few potentially inflammatory threads - especially, but not limited to, threads dealing with interracial dating. Until now, the mods have been rather lenient in allowing such threads to survive. But, as Dylan said, the times are-a-changin'.

The number of threads dealing with what I would call "inane" topics, for lack of a better label, has grown considerably over the last few months. While I think there is a time and a place for such discussions, we need some ad hoc rule in place to keep the forum useful as well as entertaining for everyone.

Therefore.... let it be known....

As a general rule, topics dealing with some ONE's paricular problem or issue is less likely to be deemed inflammatory than a topic dealing with blanket generalities but not dealing with any poster in particular.

Subjects dealing with broad generalities (such as "why don't asian men like black women", etc.), will, for the most part, be scrutinized by the mods (me in particular). If such broad, general threads appear, in our subjective judgement, to be more inflammatory than informational, it will either be locked and/or deleted and infractions may or may not be issued, depending upon the nature of the topic, the history of the poster, and the mood of the moderator at the time. So posters beware on this front.

Thread Closed...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships