Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 10:56 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,967,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
you wish
I'll take that as a yes. I caught you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2008, 10:57 AM

13,607 posts, read 21,409,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
Man...you are funny!!!

hahahaha.....oh wow I crack myself up sometimes
He is right,playing with the hair thing is a classic,swaying the leg if sitting,fluffing the hair back,that sweeping look at you if she walks by....yep

Old 11-12-2008, 11:01 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,967,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
He is right,playing with the hair thing is a classic,swaying the leg if sitting,fluffing the hair back,that sweeping look at you if she walks by....yep
Thank you. I know what I'm talking about. You ladies can't hide your moves from the experts.

Old 11-12-2008, 11:18 AM

78,536 posts, read 60,718,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by millie61 View Post
Your so right it is 4 things

Face
Rear
Shoes - tell a lot about a man by his shoes !!
has to be 6ft+ too
Lol...another one with the 6ft+ thing.
I still call BS!
I would bet that if a guy with incredible looks and a rockin' bod plus all the other things you like was 5'9 or 5-10 (put Jeepgirl in here too) that you would be MORE than happy to date them.

I think the problem is that guys that are <6'0 that are hot enough to get women to reconsider the height thing...are out of their league anyway and hunted to extinction by the women that don't have the whole 6'0 hangup.

I'm experiencing this first hand right now...curious to see if she can get over the hang-up or not. Oh well, not losing any sleep over it.

Old 11-12-2008, 11:24 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,211,585 times
Mmm, I love locking eyes with interesting subjects! Only that the interesting subjects are quite extinct... For years it's happened pretty much only on trips out of town. Now there isn't much travel in the cards, either, so I'm getting to be "proper"...

Old 11-12-2008, 11:25 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,722,403 times
Women will give you subtle hints such as looking at you at a distance and then when you look at them, they pretend they were not looking at you. Sometimes they do give you eye contact or just keep on looking at you repeatedly. Also they might give you eye contact and smile.

Women lust after men just as much or more than men lust after women. Women are known to also talk more about sex in groups than guys do.

Old 11-12-2008, 11:27 AM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,200,846 times
I also check women out... but for their clothes and accessories. I can think of several times where I was really jealous of someone's outfit. And if she's wearing really high heels, my feet will curl in imagined pain. lol

Old 11-12-2008, 11:29 AM

100 posts, read 206,409 times
Ron,

I am wondering if you are feeling insecure?

looks don't mean alot to me. I appreciate a sculpted well cared for person, but his demeanor really says it all. I have to have a whole package. If he is vain - he's out, if he fusses with his hair, clothing, etc., - he is out. If he lacks basic etiquette - you got it - he is out. If he can't kick start his own bike - he is way out.

At my age, I have become somewhat jaded and being a very independant, strong willed woman, he better be intellectually stimulating, because there's nothing he can do for me that I can't do for myself. I'm not needy of a relationship.

I am really secure in myself and with my life so any person that attempts to enter into it should be able to stand up the same way. I am not easily impressed but I am impressed by simpler things.

Do women look? - of course we do - that's human nature. But to keep her attentions, I hope there's something more to attract her.

Good luck!

Old 11-12-2008, 11:35 AM

8,515 posts, read 16,195,682 times
Hold on slow down..............whoa there!

I was just creating a thread. Maybe you're not familiar with my threads but I just like to create content. I just try to talk about things people like to discuss be it they take it serious or not.

BTW, much of what you're saying in your post has nothing to do with my question. You're not on your soap box are you?

Creating content is what keeps the forum moving. Content is king online.

For the record I am just throwing "stuff out there" just for kicks!

Don't read into it and make it more than what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanWoman1964 View Post
Ron,

I am wondering if you are feeling insecure?

looks don't mean alot to me. I appreciate a sculpted well cared for person, but his demeanor really says it all. I have to have a whole package. If he is vain - he's out, if he fusses with his hair, clothing, etc., - he is out. If he lacks basic etiquette - you got it - he is out. If he can't kick start his own bike - he is way out.

At my age, I have become somewhat jaded and being a very independant, strong willed woman, he better be intellectually stimulating, because there's nothing he can do for me that I can't do for myself. I'm not needy of a relationship.

I am really secure in myself and with my life so any person that attempts to enter into it should be able to stand up the same way. I am not easily impressed but I am impressed by simpler things.

Do women look? - of course we do - that's human nature. But to keep her attentions, I hope there's something more to attract her.

Good luck!

Last edited by Ron.; 11-12-2008 at 11:57 AM..

Old 11-12-2008, 11:53 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,975,190 times
ya right Grandma ....you are not no 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali's Grandma View Post
Of course we check out hot guys!
I tell people I'm married not buried.

Letting them know? I'm 46 and don't care if I get caught.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships